Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community  

Go Back   Tilted Forum Project Discussion Community > The Academy > Tilted Sexuality


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #41 (permalink)
Alien Anthropologist
 
hunnychile's Avatar
 
Location: Between Boredom and Nirvana
Quote:
Originally Posted by woos View Post
lol
The lol response is a waste of space. Get over it. Now...

Thanks,
Everyone here at tfp.
__________________
"I need compassion, understanding and chocolate." - NJB
hunnychile is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #42 (permalink)
She's Actual Size
 
CinnamonGirl's Avatar
 
Location: Central Republic of Where-in-the-Hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milnoc View Post
"Thirty-seven?!?"


In a ROW?!



meh...some people freak out about numbers...some don't. Some people STILL adhere to that double standard where guys can (and should) sleep around as much as they want, but women shouldn't. It's annoying. And stupid.

As everyone else has said... don't lie about it. If he can't handle your past, there's not really a reason for him to be in your future, is there?
__________________
"...for though she was ordinary, she possessed health, wit, courage, charm, and cheerfulness. But because she was not beautiful, no one ever seemed to notice these other qualities, which is so often the way of the world."


"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
CinnamonGirl is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #43 (permalink)
Crazy
 
highdro69's Avatar
 
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
This is why I have a strict 'don't ask, don't tell' policy. I'm going to pretend I'm like her seventh or eighth and live blissfully in my own ignorance. I'm secure enough to know where my insecurities lay.
If he didn't ask when you he told you his tally, he probably doesn't care, so chill out and show that boy the time of his life :-)
__________________
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
highdro69 is offline  
Old 10-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #44 (permalink)
Upright
 
This is what you say: "I'm not telling"
This is something you should NEVER talk about no matter what your partner says. (Exception, you've been married forever)
how do you respond to "why?"
1. Because it's none of your business.
2. It's in the past, so it doesn't matter now.
3. Because I don't want to tell you <-- recommended response.

It's simple refuse to give anyone such a number. They NEVER really want to know. You should never want to know someone so completely that there are no secrets either. Your supposed to trust for a reason. They will get over not knowing much faster, and I say this from experience, and repeating "I don't want to tell you".

Two more things.
1. If you don't give them a number, you don't have to lie about it.
2. Make sure next time the subject comes up you tell your next partner you don't want to know BEFORE you get a number. Saves you from having to tell.

Last edited by Wakazashi; 10-14-2009 at 11:51 PM..
Wakazashi is offline  
Old 10-15-2009, 12:22 PM   #45 (permalink)
Extreme moderation
 
Toaster126's Avatar
 
Location: Kansas City, yo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakazashi View Post
This is what you say: "I'm not telling"
This is something you should NEVER talk about no matter what your partner says. (Exception, you've been married forever)
how do you respond to "why?"
1. Because it's none of your business.
2. It's in the past, so it doesn't matter now.
3. Because I don't want to tell you <-- recommended response.

It's simple refuse to give anyone such a number. They NEVER really want to know. You should never want to know someone so completely that there are no secrets either. Your supposed to trust for a reason. They will get over not knowing much faster, and I say this from experience, and repeating "I don't want to tell you".

Two more things.
1. If you don't give them a number, you don't have to lie about it.
2. Make sure next time the subject comes up you tell your next partner you don't want to know BEFORE you get a number. Saves you from having to tell.
Except for not lying, I think I literally disagree with everything said.
__________________
"The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me." (Ayn Rand)
"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." (M. Scott Peck)
Toaster126 is offline  
Old 10-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #46 (permalink)
Insane
 
FelixP's Avatar
 
Location: I'm up they see me I'm down.
I'm at zero, and I can tell you that's not too many...I guess it would be more quality than quantity. If most of your partners are all-around decent, then I good for you. If you're sleeping with trash for the sake of getting laid (on a regular basis), then you've probably got a problem.
__________________
Free will lies not in the ability to craft your own fate, but in not knowing what your fate is. --Me

"I have just returned from visting the Marines at the front, and there is not a finer fighting organization in the world." --Douglas MacArthur
FelixP is offline  
Old 10-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #47 (permalink)
Addict
 
curiousbear's Avatar
 
Location: WA
I have just one
Sex life started very late and just settled with it

I believe that discussing past-lives with present one is NOT A GOOD IDEA
curiousbear is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 08:49 AM   #48 (permalink)
MSD
The sky calls to us ...
 
MSD's Avatar
 
Super Moderator
Location: CT
The ones you regret are too many for you, the ones who gave you something incurable are the ones that are too many for me. Crompsin said something a while ago along the lines of "people need to stop treating sex as a weaponized commodity," and the same goes for sexual relationships.

If you have a problem with the number of past partners someone has had, it's because you're still putting the act of sex on a pedestal like society tells you you're supposed to instead of enjoying it like 2 million years of human evolution have programmed you for. Yes, there are people who sleep around as a substitute for self esteem, but they're the ones who pride themselves on the count and see it as a measure of their desirability and value as a person. Those people's problems will show up soon enough anyway. On the other end of things, people who have abnormally low numbers tend to be uptight and boring. This will also show up on its own. Don't assume that a number alone is a problem, affirming the consequent is a formal logical fallacy for a reason.
MSD is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #49 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Humans are ho-bags.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #50 (permalink)
Junkie
 
james t kirk's Avatar
 
Location: Toronto
I love women that have had allot of sexual partners. I'm always curious to hear the details as I'm very secure in bedroom. In fact, I find being with an experienced woman to be a bit of a turn on because it makes me want to please her all the more. To show her how I'm a better lover than her past experiences.

Also, at my age, I know longer figure that having sex outside of a relationship is necessarily the end of the relationship. I seem quite able to differentiate between sex for sex sake and an affair of the heart. My current GF has my permission to have sex with other men should she desire it, as long as she tells me about it in our own bedroom adventures.

As to my own number, I have no idea.

It all comes down to the people involved and their sexual morality in the end.
james t kirk is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #51 (permalink)
Extreme moderation
 
Toaster126's Avatar
 
Location: Kansas City, yo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD View Post
Don't assume that a number alone is a problem, affirming the consequent is a formal logical fallacy for a reason.
Quoted for mother-fucking truth.

Matters of the heart are too awesome to be letting things like personal insecurities screw things up. We all need to grow up sometimes.
__________________
"The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me." (Ayn Rand)
"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." (M. Scott Peck)
Toaster126 is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 11:24 AM   #52 (permalink)
follower of the child's crusade?
 
For me double figures is somewhat astonishing, but then Im a bit of a prude really.
__________________
"Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate,
for all things are plain in the sight of Heaven. For nothing
hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain
without being uncovered."

The Gospel of Thomas
Strange Famous is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 12:38 PM   #53 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Fucking two people and not remembering their last name? Okay.

Fucking thirty people and not remembering their last name? All bad.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #54 (permalink)
who ever said streaking was a bad thing?
 
streak_56's Avatar
 
Location: Calgary
My number can be counted on one hand. Who cares? really? It doesn't show I sleep around or I haven't slept around (not), I've been in two major relationships in that time that were more than 1 year. I wouldn't even call it putting sex on a pedistal as was said above. I don't think you should ask someone for their number, doesn't matter, never mattered to me. My fiance told me a high number 13... didn't bother me, although I found out later that it was much, much lower than that, which still didn't bother me. We still explore eachother sexually in ways I've never done before with anyone else.

Just because you don't have that many partners make you boring? Another generalization that can be made about someone with too many being slutty. To take such a hard line that sleeping around makes you a slut is ridiculous, I find it to be more of sexual jealousy. That one person couldn't have that many partners. And I do have a cousin and best friend that sleep around for self-esteem. They are both idiots and need to grow up.
streak_56 is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 08:06 PM   #55 (permalink)
Gastrolithuanian
 
Giant Hamburger's Avatar
 
Location: low-velocity Earth orbit
1,000,000 might be too many.
Giant Hamburger is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #56 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Depends entirely on how many tentacles you have.

.

.

.

Snowy.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 10-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #57 (permalink)
Kick Ass Kunoichi
 
snowy's Avatar
 
Location: Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
Depends entirely on how many tentacles you have.

.

.

.

Snowy.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
__________________
If I am not better, at least I am different. --Jean-Jacques Rousseau
snowy is offline  
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #58 (permalink)
Still Free
 
Cimarron29414's Avatar
 
Location: comfortably perched at the top of the bell curve!
I'll bet the number will bother him. I polled some guys around the office and they seemed to think that number would screw with his head. I'd probably just tell him that it's not something you feel comfortable sharing - which is also true. If you are still together in a year or two and it comes back up, then maybe you can place it in context without damaging his ego. Early on, it's going to mess with his performance.
__________________
Gives a man a halo, does mead.

"Here lies The_Jazz: Killed by an ambitious, sparkly, pink butterfly."
Cimarron29414 is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #59 (permalink)
Psycho
 
Shaindra's Avatar
 
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
Been thinking about this... and I think these responses are total crap.

Ya know, we're all so very forgiving. But I'm not afraid to be an asshole.

Me? I'd ditch a 25 year old woman that said she's banged 30 dudes.

That shows poor lifestyle choices even if the sex was "safer."

Assuming the sex started at 16, that means 3 dudes a year.

Somebody has relationship issues if their relationships last 4 months.

The problems is only worse if the person had several long terms.
And this is why women lie about their "number".
__________________
"Never regret something that once made you smile."
Shaindra is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:48 PM   #60 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaindra View Post
And this is why women lie about their "number".
And why men feel inadequate and unhappy when they're with the same partner for a year.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #61 (permalink)
Psycho
 
Shaindra's Avatar
 
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
And why men feel inadequate and unhappy when they're with the same partner for a year.
If a man can't handle how many partners I've had, that's his problem. And if he feels inadequate...also his problem. I've had long-term relationships and short-term. I've never lied about my number. But I can see why some women would.
__________________
"Never regret something that once made you smile."
Shaindra is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #62 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
...now that we've both stated the obvious...

...

My point was that a woman that has made such life choices is not for me.

I want a partner that is more congruent to my lifestyle and experience.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."
Plan9 is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #63 (permalink)
Psycho
 
Shaindra's Avatar
 
Location: Massachusetts
And if that was the only thing wrong with an otherwise great girl? Ditch her?

What if you're in a relationship with someone and find out later that her number was too high for you? A good relationship?

I get what you're saying about life choices. But why does that particular area need to be congruent? Does it matter if she's had a substantially lower number than you, or is that a good thing?
__________________
"Never regret something that once made you smile."
Shaindra is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #64 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
I smell a defensive odor emanating from your posts.

...

It isn't "wrong" and no, I wouldn't ditch a girl over it. You define "great girl" one way, I define it another. It's all personal preference. I'd like to be with someone who's about as reserved and cautious as I am. Safe sex practices include not fucking everybody on the planet. I'm an average guy and I'd love to slap my hips against the backside of plenty more girls... but I'm not in a rush. Courting / dating / fucking is an expensive hobby and comes with some pretty hefty responsibilities if you wanna do it right so you can escape unscathed.

I've had plenty of good relationships and the sexual body count of my partner was never an issue. If we talking are about just this issue in specific, I can make statements like those above. Of course I consider the whole package when I'm with someone... don't be ridiculous. I'm not a complete asshole.

I would prefer someone be able to justify their number, whatever it is, instead of saying, "Yeah, I got totally wasted and let the whole football team triple-plug me my freshman year... I don't really remember how it happened but I've toned it down a bit since then..."
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."

Last edited by Plan9; 11-17-2009 at 06:35 PM..
Plan9 is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #65 (permalink)
Psycho
 
Shaindra's Avatar
 
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
I smell a defensive odor emanating from your posts.
Nah. I'm well past the age where most people really give a flying fuck about body counts. And when I was that girls age, my number was 2, one of whom I was married to. It's more probing with honest curiosity about how men feel about these things. I'm fascinated by gender differences as you'd rarely find men posting about something like this in reverse.

Quote:
It isn't "wrong" and no, I wouldn't ditch a girl over it. You define "great girl" one way, I define it another. It's all personal preference. I'd like to be with someone who's about as reserved and cautious as I am. Safe sex practices include not fucking everybody on the planet.

I've had plenty of good relationships and sexual body count was never an issue. If we talking about just this issue, I can make statements like that. Of course I consider the whole package. Don't be ridiculous.

I would prefer someone be able to justify their number, whatever it is, instead of saying, "Yeah, I got wasted and let the football team triple-plug me my freshman year."
I hear you. I find myself feeling sad when I hear about someone who's slept with a lot of people at a young age. Mostly it feels like, "What were you looking for? Did you find it?" And that's totally projection on my part because I know if I'd had a high count at that age it would've been in search of love and affection and not just hot sex. I was incapable of separating the two at that time.

I feel less sad about older people. Mainly because I'm well aware of what they were looking for and pretty sure they found it.
__________________
"Never regret something that once made you smile."
Shaindra is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #66 (permalink)
We work alone
 
LoganSnake's Avatar
 
Location: Cake Town
I think I'd be better off not knowing how many sexual partners my partner has had as long as she was clean and didn't start her sentences with "Well, the last guy I've been with... ."

However, that may speak about the simple fact that I would be uncomfortable with dating someone with a high number. By high I mean whatever number would make me uncomfortable at the time of finding out. The Number is not a constant, mind you. Then again, I haven't yet had the pleasure of such an experience, so that remains to be seen.
__________________
Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future. Common sense is knowing that you should try not to be an idiot now. - J. Jacques
LoganSnake is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #67 (permalink)
Junkie
 
Location: My head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaindra View Post
... it would've been in search of love and affection and not just hot sex. ...
I beg to differ ... even though I don't get around the block as much as I want to I'd like to have sex with at least 69,740,862.05 people simply for hot hot sex before I die!!
Xerxys is offline  
Old 12-07-2009, 07:10 AM   #68 (permalink)
Banned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory View Post
My boyfriend and i were in bed yesterday and he told me i was the fourth girl he had ever slept with. I panicked and changed the subject. I have slept with about 30 guys Im 25 years old. Ive been dating since I was 15, having sex since I was 17 and with the occasional one night stand thrown in my number just grew. I know when it comes up again I will have to lie my ass off, but, how many is too many?
okay,i m a married man,37 yr old,my wife is 32 yr old ,one day same question asked my wife that how many is too much,i said nothing is too much,we both have relation out side marrage and we both love each other too much ,
i did not count how many i had.i think more than 20.and i still think its not too much
nice19761976 is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #69 (permalink)
Addict
 
Anonymous Member's Avatar
 
Are we counting prostitutes? Because obviously I don't ask them about their activities. Suffice it to say it does not bother me.
Anonymous Member is offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #70 (permalink)
Junkie
 
Wes Mantooth's Avatar
 
Location: Tennessee
I never understood why a significant other would get so hung up on the past number of relationships/sex partners. I really don't, is it a jealousy thing? Is it intimidating? I've had this happen to me in several relationships (as well as seeing it happen to friends)and have been baffled by the wide range of responses from acting hurt to anger to being cold. I can't fathom why somebody who wants to be with you and likes everything about you would flip out about one to many in the past. Is there some unspoken rule about living up to the imagined standards of future relationships?

Anyway to the OP I'd try to test his reaction first does it seem as though he's concerned or curious? If its just curiosity I'd tell him and shrug it off like its nothing. If he wants to know so he can size up your moral code tell him its none of his business or just give a round figure....maybe knock off a dozen or two. Honestly I hate when this question comes up in relationships and the kind of problems it causes, at this point I'd just tell people to lie about it.

Hope this helps.
__________________
My god I must have missed it...its hell down here!
Wes Mantooth is offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #71 (permalink)
zomgomgomgomgomgomg
 
telekinetic's Avatar
 
Location: Fauxenix, Azerona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Member View Post
Are we counting prostitutes? Because obviously I don't ask them about their activities. Suffice it to say it does not bother me.
Do you date them? Cuz, that's what this thread is about. Or are you asking "do hookers count against my number?" If so I'd say emphatically yes, if not double or triple.
__________________
twisted no more
telekinetic is offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #72 (permalink)
Junkie
 
Location: My head.
^^ Ohh man, sex ed really did a number on me. The fact that sleeping with one hooker translates to a hypothetical fucking 18 other men depending on how she gets around still gets my skin crawling!
Xerxys is offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #73 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: I get alot of mail in St. Louis, so I guess St. Louis
So far all the formulas for figuring out how many men/how many years has the guys in a single file line. If we take man to the second or even third power...... well you can see how the numbers can really add up rather quickly. And that leaves alot more time for extended monogamous relationships and even a little solo time.

When you get abook at the library you don't wig out about how many people read it before you, so unless you have a list tatooed on your ass tell him what you think HE will be comfortable feeling. Every dude is different and you know this one, so figure it out. Personally, I have been with my gf for ten years and don't want to know. I'd never put her on the spot like that. If I NEEDED to know she would have told me. There are better, more important things to talk about.

BTW, it might be best to act like everything you do with this guy is new to you. Ya know, since he wants to believe you're some kind of virgin.

Good luck.
12Packaday is offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #74 (permalink)
I Confess a Shiver
 
Plan9's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Packaday View Post
So far all the formulas for figuring out how many men/how many years has the guys in a single file line. If we take man to the second or even third power...... well you can see how the numbers can really add up rather quickly. And that leaves alot more time for extended monogamous relationships and even a little solo time.
Care to explain what this means in terms that a 7th grader can understand? I'm a little slow.

...

And did you just compare a vagina-toter to a public library book? I didn't know McGraw-Hill products could get STIs or pregnant.
__________________
Whatever you can carry.

"You should not drink... and bake."

Last edited by Plan9; 12-09-2009 at 11:04 PM..
Plan9 is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:39 AM   #75 (permalink)
Upright
 
Location: I get alot of mail in St. Louis, so I guess St. Louis
I mean multiple simultaneous partners. That would dramatically lessen the time required to amass a membership list the length of the average football team roster.

I believe they are called "STDs" and if I picked up a book that one of the previous readers had spilled chili in or glued the pages together with a milkshake or (perish the thought) torn some pages out of so the covers didn't even close right anymore, well I might have to get a different copy of that book. Some books are pretty to look at and some are not, some are hard to read, some the words flow off the page effortlessly. Some books you read once and remember forever, others you want to read over and over and hopefully you find something new every time. Some books you just can't get into no matter how much you try to understand them, as if they're written in a foreign language.
12Packaday is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #76 (permalink)
Upright
 
Hi. Great place to make a first post.

I think the question itself is a little too broad to really answer, being that it wholly dependent on the person. It's interesting to see how many people are cool with multiple sex partners here as opposed to people on the exact opposite end of the spectrum.

For me, I guess it's more dependent on a few thing. If I'm in a relationship with the person in question: if she's clean and I know that she cares for me, it really doesn't matter. I've only slept with two different women, so I'm aware that chances are who I'm dating is gonna have a higher number than me. Which I am wholly OK with because a woman who knows what she likes in bed is insanely hot.

To address the "don't ask/don't tell" deal, I think that those kinds of secrets are detrimental to a relationship's health, being that relationships are about openness. I'm not really a conservative person, so I'm not gonna shun my girl for saying that she's been with X amount of partners. Of course, if it's a super high number I'll ponder it a little bit, but as long as she's clean and we care for each other, it's all good.

Besides that, I'm not really the hypocritical type: if I weren't in a relationship, I'd be trying to bang as many girls as my morality would allow. Now, as far as casual sex is concerned, I don't think that the number is important. Because there isn't really any meaning behind the act; it's just good ol' spontaneous sex.
mojo215 is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #77 (permalink)
zomgomgomgomgomgomg
 
telekinetic's Avatar
 
Location: Fauxenix, Azerona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxys View Post
^^ Ohh man, sex ed really did a number on me. The fact that sleeping with one hooker translates to a hypothetical fucking 18 other men depending on how she gets around still gets my skin crawling!
18?? More like 18 a week...probably up into 4 digits by the time they 'retire'
__________________
twisted no more
telekinetic is offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 06:10 PM   #78 (permalink)
Junkie
 
Location: My head.
^^ I meant like 18 a day, that is, if she's running a mill ...
Xerxys is offline  
Old 12-11-2009, 02:16 AM   #79 (permalink)
Tilted
 
UnclearContent's Avatar
 
Your previous partner number is something in your past. We move on.

You lying about your number is something you're doing right now, in the present.

You didn't sleep with x number of guys in order to hurt him. It predated the relationship so is a low level factor.

You lying about your sexual count is a directly negative act against your current relationship. You're lying. And by lying you give weight to any insecurity your guy might have because you felt that you needed to lie. If you're open and honest he should see that the number isn't that important. Start lying and you make your past something dirty, or dishonorable, or at least worth keeping in the back of his mind whenever he's with you.

Last edited by UnclearContent; 12-11-2009 at 08:45 AM..
UnclearContent is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 04:57 AM   #80 (permalink)
Crazy
 
Lady Bear Cub's Avatar
 
Location: north carolina
Quote:
6) The female gang bang world record is owned by a woman named Houston who had intercourse with 620 men in one day! A video was made of this historic event. As it took about 10 hours (with a few very brief breaks) to do it, the average time of intercourse was less than 58 seconds.
^That definitely is too many.
__________________
"I give myself very good advice,
But I very seldom follow it,
Will I ever learn to do the things I should?"
Lady Bear Cub is offline  
 

Tags
partners, sexual

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:15 PM.

Tilted Forum Project

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
© 2002-2012 Tilted Forum Project

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360