1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

21 years old and low libido

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by jenkins09, Apr 12, 2017.

1. jenkins09

jenkins09 New Member

Has anyone taken Ambien lost their libido? I have been taking Ambien for the past few years as I’m not getting proper sleep at night. I took the medicine every night for a couple of months and I was shocked when libido disappeared.
    I stopped taking the medicines for a while and the libido returned. A few months back I started taking Ambien because I feel restless while sleeping and my libido has gone again.
    I’m at loss. What should I do? I have no sex drive which is bothering me. How about (link removed)? Will that be of any help? I’m planning to schedule an appointment with a sexologist in Toronto for next week. Any advice is highly appreciated. I'm 21 years old. Please help!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Get off the Ambien. It is not meant for long term use.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

So its the Ambien, but you are seeing a sexologist? Wrong doctor to see.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Derwood

Derwood Slightly Tilted

Seems you should be investigating the cause of the restless sleep before you worry about the libidio

5. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Pretty sure the real reason for the OP was to post the link that was removed. ;)

6. Derwood

Derwood Slightly Tilted

laaaame

7. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor