1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

30 Day Photography Challenge

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by RangerJoe, Dec 29, 2011.

1. RangerJoe

RangerJoe Slightly Tilted

• Like Like x 5
  2. RangerJoe

Day 2 - What you wore

I found the group on Flickr for ideas on this one, and decided that I didn't want to be wearing the clothes when I took the photo, and I DID have to wear them first. So I just threw them in a pile on the floor when I got into my pajamas and snapped a shot. :)

[​IMG]
    Day 2 - What you wore by minkahoogeveen1, on Flickr

3. RangerJoe

• Like Like x 1
  4. aquafox

aquafox Getting Tilted

Excellent photos! I love following photo challenges.. keep up the good work!

5. RangerJoe

6. Freeload

Freeload Getting Tilted

Lovely photos!
    This 30-days challenge sounds nice as I've sort of lost my drive to make photograph... must consider this.

7. Manic

Manic Getting Tilted

How's the challenge coming along, RJ? I'm enjoying following your progress.

Get in there, Freeload!

8. RangerJoe

Sorry, I've been slacking pretty hard lately. I will pick up where I left off. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

10. RangerJoe

I took that through my balcony door because I'm lazy and it was cold. I think those are water spots you are seeing. :)