1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

A nice day in the park....

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Speed_Gibson, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I went to a local park with my youngest daughter tooday and took lots and lots of pictures. Most of them were of the ducks. I have three to start and will do more as I judge them worthy to post and process them, as converting from RAW to TIFF then jpg takes me a little bit of time.
    These first three are in order of how much I like them.
    pic 0 - Tried to get a good picture of this one but did not quite get I wanted [​IMG]
    pic 1 - This one reminded me just how much I love this camera and the quality it has. Damn sharp for 10.1 Megapixels on the source, and this is the heavily scaled down version here.
    [​IMG]
    pic 2- I really like the DOF here
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

pic 3 - overlook from the hill
    [​IMG]
    pic 4 - My model strutting her stuff
    [​IMG]
    pic 5 - Top of the slide
    [​IMG]
    pic 6 -
    [​IMG]

I looked through the rest of the pictures and frankly it was bunch of ducks. Not too bad, but I think the best ones were in my first post.

• Like Like x 1