1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Anime - Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Azharen, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

YLIA is a shoujo anime and manga. Piano prodigy Kosei Arima dominates the competion scene under the thumb of his authoritarian mother. After her death, young Kosei has a mental breakdown while performing. We find Kosei no longer able to hear the piano when he plays and hasn't played since his breakdown. He lives a drab life, unaffected by his friends, Tsubaki and Watari. Kosei's life is turned upside down when he mets a vibrant and slightly violent Kaori Miyazono.

This anime affected me greatly. It's been two months since I've watched this series and I still well up thinking about certain scenes. I highly recommend this anime to anyone who is a fan of shoujo or light novels.

~ Azharen

• Like Like x 1
  2. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

Neat! This one's been on my to-watch list for a while but I've never gotten around to it. I've heard it's very sad but don't know much about it past that.

By the by, we have a thread dedicated to anime here:

It's All About Anime | Page 8 | The TFP

• Like Like x 1