1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Answer

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by bow35, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bow35

bow35 Vertical

In the beginning was the end... and Starbucks. Geovani created man a man and woman and a hermafrodite. God himself, call him Jehova if you want, is a hermafrodite, and the rest is history, or his story. Remember thou that there is always and end before the begininning. Peace

2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

-+-{Important TFP Staff Message}-+-
    This is a discussion forum. You have not set this post up as a discussion or tried to prompt responses from other members, so I am closing it. Feel free to PM me with any edits that you may have that might get it reopened.

3. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

Man, I was really had hope for this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.