1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have tips for a faster ballbusting recovery?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by soreNutSac, Aug 1, 2017.

1. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Hello, this is my first post. Did a quick search for "recovery" but it looks like this is the first one?

4 days ago was my second ballbusting experience but my first "severe" ballbusting session with an awesome Mistress. Not sure how many exactly but for sure it was over 30 kicks (with high hells) and over 20 knees. After the session my nut sac was the size of a large orange. Today the swelling is much better and my nut sac is now the size of a small apple : ) but the pain changed to a burning sensation. Does that mean it's healing and a good sign?

Any how that's not what worries me, i kind of enjoy the after pain ; ) The problem is Murphy's law. My wife wants to go to the water park this weekend (in 4 days... of all the weekends lol). Anyone think there are good chances my balls are going to recover enough by then? Are there tricks to help speed-up the recovery?

Thanks for any advice!

And sorry for my terrible English... not my first language.

2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

So what's the criteria for going to the water park.......diminished swelling, resolution of pain, or something else?

3. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

My wife does not know i visited a Mistress and she wants to go to the water park just for fun. I'm worried that if i go there and i don't act normal she may suspect something. LOL if she find's out she probably will start to want doing ballbusting. Problem is she definitely will not respect the permanent damage limit : O

4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Okay this randomass dude on the internet from 2013 says this. "Having sustained several interesting injuries to the location in question, my advice would be monitor for 1-2 days if you see very dark discoloration or intense swelling see a doctor." You'll have scroll down a bit here... Bruising after getting kicked in the groin? - Real-Life Advice - Talk and Entertainment - Community Forums - MTG Salvation Forums - MTG Salvation

A worry is that you engage in possibly life and future altering behavior without your wife's knowledge.

I did not read this but this AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit might have more answers...
    View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BallBusting/comments/5vd0lq/ask_me_anything_pertaining_to_ballbusting/

• Like Like x 1
  5. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Hi Wildmermaid. Thank you for your reply and the links! I actually read your first link before posting this thread. I do feel guilty when i visit Mistresses and aware that even if they are professionals there is always a chance for severe or even permanent injuries. That is why i put as much chances to my side by visiting professional Mistresses who know what they are doing. Unfortunately my wife would not hurt a fly and she did not enjoy at all when i asked her to try ballbusting to see how we would feel about it. That was a very, very, long time ago. Since then i waited for her to offer but it never happen. In my case, 3/4 of the fun in ballbusting is when the Mistress/Woman truly enjoys tormenting my balls.

Any how, i saw great reassuring improvement today. What worries me is that the water park we are going to has a lot of steep and ruff slides. But after what i saw today i think i will be just fine.

Thanks again!

6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

"Doctor, it hurts when I do this."
    Doc says, "Then don't do that anymore"

Same concept for relationships...

• Like Like x 4
  7. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I tried a little dom play once and all it did was make me break out with the giggles.:D

The guy was not pleased. Being a sub is, apparently, very serious business.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I have lots of experience being a Domme way back in the youthful days. Lol. Is not for me unless it is a mutual and switchy thing. If he had asked for torture like this I would have ended it as safety is always on my mind.

• Like Like x 1
  9. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

It sounds like you have way bigger issues than if your balls are water park ready. Might want to deal with those first.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Decided to revisit this thread... a bit surprised with the # of follow-up. Well i survived the water park and had great fun ; ) There was just one slide that took me off gard and it was one that looked harmless. Guys, watch the ones where you slide on your belly on a mat! When you hit the water at the bottom of the slide you get a slightly uncomfortable, or pleasant ; ), impact to the groin (uncomfortable even if you have not been ballbusted recently).

Think i agree that my last session may have been a bit too heavy. The Mistress was very, very good at raising the ante ever so gently and subtly. I have to admit my heart skipped a few beats when i find-out my nut sac was the size of a large orange at the end of the session. And i did not expect the recovery time to be so long. I'm glad i had that session but yea, next time, i think i will ask that Mistress if She can kindly take it a few notches down. Or if She has ways to bring the same amount of pain without considerable risks and long recovery time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 10, 2017 ---
    LOL, really like the way you put it! Made me laugh : ) But sorry, i can't guaranty my balls are water park ready on a 24/7 basis ; )
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2017 ---
    Makes great sense! Like that analogy. This is something that will need to come all heatedly from my wife. Did not want to marry a 24/7 dominant woman but was hoping she would have that "urge" once in a blue moon.