1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Att wireless...LEACHES

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DAKA, Aug 11, 2017.

1. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

If you have ever tried to get away from ATT, you know what I meaa.
    These M/F's won't let us go.
    We are changing over to T Mobile, they have a a GREAT NEW PLAN.
    BUT, the S$$TARDS at ATT are stalling us about paying off the last 2 payments on my phone.
    Approximately 7 hours on the phone over 4 days and they are so screwed up (or not) that their "system" will not let us make a payment to close out the account
    I HATE THESE C***S ( Cee U Next Tuesday S)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

This is coming from an always angry hobbit, but is there anything you don't hate right now @DAKA?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. DAKA

It's all just rant....I'm not on Facebook, so I do it here...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I loathed AT&T too @DAKA we had nothing but problems with them for years. I actually adore our stupidly simple Cricket plan now, and as there are 4 human beings with phones in this house it has simplified life and lowered our monthly bill.

5. oldtimer56

oldtimer56 umime

Using AT&T prepaid with good luck, bought my iphone right out. Swapping over to something with better data around the first of the new year, so my spoiled daughter can get the phone of her dreams...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. DAKA

I think that ATT is taking a big hit, T Mobil is offering 2 lines unlimited data tax in for $60

7. oldtimer56

oldtimer56 umime

For us old people there was a deal from T-mobile 30% off, had to show proof of age.

8. DAKA

That's the one.....

9. DAKA

It's over a week now of "phone" with the assholes at ATT.
    We are trying to pay off what I owe on the phone.....$60...(on the ownership of the phone so that it can be unlocked) not the bill
    It's fucking impossible, you need to go through the whole story each time...and each of the reps, claims that they have applied the $$ to the pay off of the phone
    It never happens...but they make you wait 24 hours "for the amount to be applied" so they say...and it FUCKING NEVER IS
    Each dutifully takes you phone number and promises to call you back.....do these scumbags have special lying training?
    I can only hope that people begin to realize what a SHIT company this is when you try to get way from them
    CRASH AND BURN FUCKERS....
    (RANT OVER), I AM JUST SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT

10. DAKA

Today is day....10? of trying to get away from ATT......told me the phone can be unlocked this morning, then at 1 I got an email that it could nto be unlocked...more "Phone time"
    If you are old enough you remember a guy by the name of George Metesky...look it up....he had a reason....

11. DAKA

IT'S DONE...ONLY 2 MORE TRIPS TO THE T-MOBILE STORE....and I'm on T mobile at $60 for 2 phones....
    FUCK YOU ATT...

• Like Like x 2