1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Avengers 2 official teaser

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Snoogans, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Snoogans

Snoogans Getting Tilted

Oh. Shit.

Everything about this makes me happy.
    Zombie-Ultron looks creepy as fuck, end-of-the-teaser-Ultron looks so goddamn badass. Spader fucking nails it!
    Just the thought of Hulk vs.Hulkbuster gets me so pumped I have to take a moment and fan myself like a southern belle.

And we haven't even seen the vision yet! So much to look forward to!

2. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

I cannot figure out what is up with the ballerinas about halfway through the teaser.
    And that's the closest thing to a negative I can come up with.
    I'm interested to see how Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will figure into the story.
    Hulkbuster armor? I'm probably going to need a cold shower after all that goes down.
    James Spader has always been able to do the creepy I'm-going-to-talk-you-into-letting-me-eat-your-face thing, but...just.....damn.

3. Snoogans

Snoogans Getting Tilted

My guess it's a origin-flashback for Black Widow or Scarlet Witch. Why it's in the teaser I have no idea, but I hope its because EVERYTHING else in the movie is to fucking awesome and important to the plot to be put in a trailer.

4. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Dude, I am literally salivating at seeing this. I cannot fucking wait. It looks awesome, and because it is a Joss Whedon production, I know it will actually be awesome! This is just so fucking sweet.

5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

So looking forward to this.
    Though did anyone else have a Reddington moment when Ultron started talking?

• Like Like x 1
  6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Simply, cool.