1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Awesome deal of the day thread.

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by Borla, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I don't think we have one of these....

If you find an awesome deal on some gear that you think others here might find useful, here is the spot to put a link. Please no spamming of sites you have a vested interest in, especially if you haven't been around long enough to be familiar with the general spamming policies.

I stumbled on this today. It is for several types of SanDisc cards, which are useful for TONS of various devices. I am picking up a couple of extras for my GoPro. Up to 73% off, today only.

Amazon is offering a discount of up to 73% on SanDisk memory for one day only | Android Central

• Like Like x 1
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Not a deal of the day, but the Ulta shampoo/conditioner sale expires in a month. If you use any of these shampoos (TIGI, Kenra, Goldwell, Joico, American Crew, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, and more), these are the lowest prices I've seen all year. Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts Prices are also good in-store. I picked up some yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Whole Foods has 2011 Simi Cabernet Sauvingnon at $20.99 with a $2 off coupon on top of that in the south until February. Not sure if it's nationwide, but hot damn, that's some amazing wine.

4. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

So I ordered two of the SD cards in the OP.

They arrived a couple of days ago.

Today I get an email from Amazon:

Hello,
    We're contacting you about order #blah-blah-blah. We were able to offer a lower price on our Deal of the Day for SanDisk Ultra 64GB UHS-I/Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card Up to 48MB/s With Adapter- SDSDQUAN-064G-G4A [Newest Version] after you placed your order. Because of this, we've issued a refund of $0.08 in the form of a gift card. This gift card has been applied to your account and will automatically apply to your next order with us.
    We look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Sincerely,
    Customer Service
    Amazon.com

5. DaddySquirrel just got 8 pajama sets for BabySquirrel for $24. They were originally $3.99 each, which if you have ever bought baby jammies, that in and of itself is cheap, but they are buy 3 get one free right now. He also had some coupons to get them all free.

It's K-Mart and they're cute. He got from 18months through 3t. We're good for awhile.

DaddySquirrel is the best at finding deals. He checks slickdeals.com everyday. He turned my brother on to that site too.

6. [​IMG]
    BabySquirrel with all her Jammies.

• Like Like x 4
  7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I don't know if it's a "deal"...but it IS if you can afford it.
    And dammit, I just wanted to share it. :cool:

Watch people lose their minds when subjected to the Tesla P85D's 'insane' mode

They allow you to test drive the Teslas, if you sign up for their email.
    Gotta try any of them...all of them have no torque on acceleration. This one is just the most thrust/power ratio.

I can only hope they get the price down sooner or later
    ...or even better, I get "up there" in income...but it would be fun to have.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

There are 15 Paleo cookbooks on the Amazon Kindle Store deal of the day for $0.99 to $1.99
    Buckbooks.net/nonfiction/#sale has the whole list. You can also find them on Amazon by searching for Danielle Walker in the Kindle store and scrolling though also viewed items. I got 5 I didn't have already.

• Like Like x 1
  9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

10. oldtimer56

oldtimer56 umime

Geek shopping app on iphones, good cheap geeky stuff.