1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Bayview Tour Dancers

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by kramus, Sep 21, 2011.

1. kramus

kramus what I might see

I decided to do some small Tree Dancers for the home studio Bayview Art Tour I'm taking part in the first weekend of October. I thought these were fun, and looked good, and decided to share even though I still have the 3rd one still on the drawing table. She'll get posted in the next day or 2.

These are 8" x 10" pencil.

A Traveling Companion
    A Traveling Companion 8x10 (Large).jpg

A Case of Envy
    A Case of Envy (Large).jpg

I hope y'all enjoy :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Robot Parade

Robot Parade New Member

Awesome, thanks for sharing! And, not criticizing, but is it my imagination or is "A Case of Envy" sporting camel toe? ;-)

3. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

Exquisite art... very nice

4. kramus

kramus what I might see

Thanks folks :)

And Robot Parade the presentation of camel toe would just be a matter of perspective. What's a branch here or there?

5. kramus

kramus what I might see

The last one I'm doing before the Bayview Art Tour this coming weekend. Now to do a bit more work on my painting, prep the house, print some signage, weed the garden, get the signs out, get the snacks and the tea stuff, cut and stain some wood for frames . . .

The Swift 8" x 10"

The Swift final (Large).jpg

• Like Like x 1