1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Bed time

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by POPEYE, Mar 26, 2017.

1. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Generally I'm sleeping by 9 pm. So I'm in bed by 8pm. During the long summer days I'll use the black out shades in my bedroom. I sleep with my windows open unless I'm running the AC. I'm also an early riser.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

in bed between 10 and midnight, asleep 10 minutes latetr. alarm goes off at 430

• Like Like x 1
  3. GhoastGirl2.0

GhoastGirl2.0 Getting Tilted

Night owl if left to my own devices....my husband regulates me. Most nights we're in bed by 9:30pm. If he's away on business I will stay up until 12am or 1am watching some crap boxset on netflix....

• Like Like x 1
  4. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I try to go to sleep by 10:00 but with the sun being up to midnight during the summer and down at 4;oo in the winter, there are times when my sleep cycle get seriously screwed up.
    It's not just me, Alaskans in general have this issue.
    I need the sleep because of my epilepsy but my depression issues can mess with that and I've had serious bouts of insomnia.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Typically I start getting ready for bed sometime after 10:30pm, sometimes much later. Usually read for a while before finally trying to fall asleep around 11:30 or 12.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yerba

Yerba ...wait, what?

I'm up faaaaar too late these days.

Ideally I'd like to be getting ready for bed by 10:30 or so, in bed by 11, read for 30-45 minutes, then asleep before midnight. What *really* happens is usually closer to me crawling into bed well *after* midnight and just passing out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I *try* to be in bed by 11, but more often than not, I'm up until 2 or 3 am. The dogs have suddenly stopped getting along for some reason, so I get Benjen & Leia settled in the bedroom, then lay on the couch with Moony until he falls asleep...then back to the bedroom for me. When Moony's feeling particularly anxious, I end up just falling asleep on the couch.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

My sleep pattern id all jacked right now. Trying to make sure I get to bed between 11 & midnight.

9. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

My children go to bed at 8:30pm.
    I often nap at that time, then get up and get more work done. I try not to stay up all night very often, but when inspiration strikes, I follow.

• Like Like x 2
  10. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I'm in bed by 9:30. I get up really early, and I need the sleep.

• Like Like x 2
  11. mew

mew New Member

Should be in bed at a decent time, but tend to stay up late around 12-1am. I work at 1pm, but I like 12 hours sleep so I have to set an alarm! Lazy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Your not lazy @mew , you are self aware of what you need to be a productive well adjusted person. 12 hours only reminds me of the years I was hurting.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mew

mew New Member

Hey- Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I'm usually a night owl, but am tired tonight for some reason. so, bedtime tonight will be in a few minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Derwood

Derwood Slightly Tilted

I work at 6 or 7 most mornings, so I'm in bed (and asleep) by 11pm

• Like Like x 1
  16. jenkins09

jenkins09 New Member

I'm in bed by 11.30pm and I get up early in the morning.

17. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

What's early? I get up @4:30 a.m.

18. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

We're all night owls here for better or worse. I sleep fitfully with bad dreams but according to Fuzzy no longer punch people in the face in my sleep so have that going for me I guess. Would like to gag the rooster across the fence as he's making that sleep time even shorter than it was.