1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Bf is on the small side, will sexual intercourse suck?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by chelle, Sep 13, 2011.

1. chelle

chelle Vertical

I was with my ex for 5 years and he was 8 inches. He was my only partner and only boyfriend. I'm with someone new and we've been seeing each other for 6 months taking things slow. Anyways, my new boyfriend is handsome, adventurous, makes me laugh, caring, considerate, etc. I'm really attracted to him and he knows how to turn me on and takes direction very well.

I think he is about 4-5 inches...I'm going to guess 4.5 inches. Not very big, and it's not thick. I'm still really attracted to him but I'm afraid sexual intercourse will suck. I know he can finger and do oral good...he can kiss and knows how to touch me but will 4.5 inches make INTERCOURSE suck? I especially want to know what women think on here on their experience.

I hear that anything more than 5 inches isn't too important to the vagina though...

2. Redlemon

Redlemon Getting Tilted

Describe the penetrative sex with your ex. What do you remember most about it? Him stretching you open? Slamming your back wall? If so, then sex with the new guy will at least be different. But who's to say it'll suck? Only one way to find out.

But assuming that it will suck before you start sounds like a setup for failure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Remember, it's not the size, it's what you do with it.

To quote Chris Rock: "When a woman's in love, your dick is HUUUUGE. And the more she hates you, the smaller your dick gets."

End of slogans.

In all honesty though, I think it's more about the girth than length for women. Obviously, there has to be some proportion. 12" length with 1" girth or 2" length with 10" girth doesn't work.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

In my experience, the best sex has been had with partners near average size. Bigger than that, and while the sensation could be *awesome*, we couldn't have sex as often because I'm pretty small (and tight) and would get sore pretty quickly (if we could manage penetration at all). Overly big is worse than below average, in my experience.

I'm with someone now who is above average, especially in the girth department, and I'm actually relieved right now that we won't have the opportunity for sex for a few days, since I'm a little sore after our weekend. I've only slept with a couple people I'd put as "below average," and my overall impression is that 1) if the foreplay is good, the sex is usually quite satisfying no matter the size, and 2) if he's not self conscious about it, the experience is likely to be better.

You definitely need to work on your attitude toward this, however. With your ex, was it his cock that satisfied you or *him* as a whole person? You need to give your current bf a chance before you judge his skill and attentiveness based on size alone. You are setting your experience up for failure if you are already putting yourself in the mindset of being dissatisfied.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Pony put it very well. I went from a really well endowed lover to a not-so-well endowed lover once upon a time in my reckless youth. The sex with the less endowed lover was actually much better--he wanted to make it great. The previous lover relied on his size to please me, and that isn't enough. Like pony, I'm also not huge down there--the bigger guy often hurt if he didn't spend much time getting me ready.

It's really more about attitude--his and yours--than size.

6. chelle

chelle Vertical

With my ex, he wasn't good at foreplay because he was kind of selfish. I mean he would try to pleasure me but I feel like it's only to get me going only so he could get his in. He was really big...I'm a small girl too. We were long distance so if we didn't see each other for 2 months sex would sometimes hurt afterward like my stomach had been kicked inside lol. Sometimes I would have to tell him to slow down because it was too much but overall he was good. He knew his technique but he just needed to be more giving...he didn't know how to touch me sensually like my current boyfriend though.

My current boyfriend seems to be very eager to please and loves my body. He has a nice body too but isn't packing. All I care is if it's big enough to satisfy me during intercourse.

With my big ex, most of the times sex was pretty good, rare times when it was bad, rare times when it was awesome. Just depended on the mood and how into it we were.

A lot of you are saying your guy wasn't that well endowed...I'm not saying I have to have a big one. But enough to feel like it fits.. I mean that didn't mean your man was tiny. If he was avg or a bit below avg it doesn't seem like it'd be a problem but in this case 4.5 inches and it not being thick is questionable. I'm definitely not breaking up with him though.

7. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

If the chemistry is right, you're not really even looking as things happen.. they just do. When a guy is SO self conscious about his size that it keeps breaking up the rhythm, that's usually the biggest culprit to less than great sex, not the size itself.

I will be honest - I LOVE giving oral. I find it much less taxing on my mouth and throat and gag reflex in terms of stamina to do it on average sized guys, moreso than the bigger. I will still give it my all and enjoy it either way, but I have found that when you think about all your sexual activity with them, actual penetration is only one piece of the puzzle.

• Like Like x 3
  8. chelle

chelle Vertical

Everyone says it's about motion, chemistry, skill but honestly have you personally experienced that or heard that from someone that has experiencd it? So far I haven't really heard much about women and how it feels to have intercourse with a smaller one.

9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Since nobody else has mentioned it: a surefire way to absolutely wreck your relationship will be to mention your ex's bazooka-sized love halberd.

So, yeah, don't do that. For those of us with tiny dicks (I'm hung like a tube of Chapstick, just ask anybody who's had the pleasure) it's a real no-go.

As far as what the sex will be like, you're going to need to actually try it. You've obviously already seen the goods, so climb aboard 'n try 'em out.

Anybody else get crazy deja vu with this thread?

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. chelle

chelle Vertical

Plan 9, so honestly...you don't think the women u've been with were satisfied?

11. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
    Mark Twain

• Like Like x 2
  12. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Nope. Not a single one. ;)

Did you know Samuel Clemens had a 8.5" dick?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Give it a shot, and if it isn't good enough, you'll know. I'm of the not-hung group. If I didn't have fingers and a tongue, I don't think I could have kept a woman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Stop "Like"ing my tiny dick! God.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

And it seems to be only guys that like your tiny dick too. Interesting.

Oh, and congratualtions on finding what I can only imagine is the possible way to attract likes to your posts. I think that I just hear a sound from Minnesota - OCM's head just asploded.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I was nice and liked his dick because of this. That and because LE liked his dick and that's just sad.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

What can I say, I follow the crowd.

18. No, but how big was his dog?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Okay, so I lied. I don't actually have a dick; I had it removed when I realized that my entire worth as a man was tied up in one organ.

I have achieved emptiness.

[​IMG]

20. chelle

chelle Vertical

I wish people would actually help :( You guys are going off topic!

• Funny Funny x 1