1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Colbert Report and Daily Show

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by ZombieSquirrel, Nov 20, 2014.

1. These are great programs with great guests. I know a lot of my dear friends of this forum enjoy them too.

I always see us posting random snippets of the shows all over the boards and thought there should just be a spot for some of our favorite episodes and segments.

Do you have any favorite moments?

Here is Stephen Colbert with one of my favorite authors: Toni Morrison completely schools Stephen Colbert on the topic of racism - Salon.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. redux

redux Very Tilted

My favorite moments were at the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear on the National Mall

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I was there. :) The posters that people had were great.

I'm a big Lewis Black fan.

There really are too many to post. The Fox News lies, Rob Ford, and the countless times he has proven Republicans to be sleezy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. redux

redux Very Tilted

5. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

Jason Jones trip to Iran is a big part of way Jon Stewart made that movie. The clip of them over there was a great bit.

The interview on The Daily Show last week when John Oliver took over again went into some more details. But, it also had some spoilers in it.

6. redux

redux Very Tilted

7. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Never have seen watched the Colbert Report but I have seen a few clips. The recent one with the Smuag interview was brilliant.

8. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I've liked him ever since the Keep Fear Alive rally I was at.

Loved the closing interview with Obama. Good back & forth.

He's going to do good replacing Letterman.