1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Culinary Showdowns

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by EventHorizon, Aug 7, 2011.

1. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

Back at TFProject there was a challenge between two greats and the rules were never laid down over what was to be cooked, but the idea of a cooking contest between fellow TFPers fascinated me. This will be the place if you want to challenge someone to a cook-off (in person or not).

for the sake of having a "standard" match setting, lets say that a challenge will consist of one snack dish, one lunch meal, and a dessert. Also if you're feeling confident just comment that you're willing to take on any comers and it'll be a cool way for us to exchange recipes and compete for bragging rights.