1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Cumming: the be all/end all?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by girldetective, Jul 1, 2013.

1. girldetective

girldetective Getting Tilted

When I threw the Bog Dog to the curb, i was surprised by one of his angsty questions. It went, verbatim, increduously, "But, you came twice in 1 day! Doesnt that mean anything to you!?"

Really?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Only twice? He was a slacker.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Mmm, anybody that brings up things that happen below the belt as a reason to stay in a broken relationship is a mental midget.

Example:

Him: "But I've got a cock like a tube of cookie dough!" Her: "That's great, Rufus; too bad we're living on fucking food stamps and you haven't taken a shower in a week. Unless that dick gets a job or turns into some meat loaf, I'm headed elsewhere."

As it relates:

In my short life I've enjoyed the decadent pleasure of being with some ball-shriveling succubi. And they were/are batshit insane. Offering me sweet-sweet forbidden carnal action can't compensate for crazy.

It's the price you pay, I think. That alchemical rule about equivalent exchange.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  4. omega

omega Very Tilted

In a day? He wasn't trying very hard. Though sex overall in a relationship is really really important, its needs at any one time are really malleable. So yeah, I'm sure your reasons for kicking him out were more important than the fact that he wasn't satisfying you sexually.

5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Amateur... :rolleyes:

6. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Apparently he has lived 2/3 of a century without figuring out that we can also make ourselves cum (at least) twice in one day if we have to...and that sometimes it is preferable.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Women can have orgasms?

Who knew? :p

• Like Like x 3
  8. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Different people have different priorities in relationships. Usually in some order it is:

Do we have similar interests?
    Do we have similar senses of humor?
    Do they treat me well?
    Do they treat others well?
    Are they sane?
    Are they fun and pleasant to be around?
    Are they responsible in their career or with finances?
    Are we sexually compatible?
    Do we have goals for the future that align?

The list goes on and on. When the relationship is long term, sex is almost always on the list. But if he thinks "you had two orgasms in a day!" is something that should overrule the rest of the list, I'm thinking his priorities are skewed very differently than most people's. And from the little I've gathered about you here, probably skewed differently then yours. And if sex was that important, I'd say two orgasms falls in the "good, not great" catagory for a day. :p

And for him not to realize that shows that he's probably a) not that insightful, and/or b) wasn't REALLY concerned about what you were getting out of the relationship.

9. CrazyBeing Vertical

Sometimes i think girls have the unfair advantage of capable of having multiple orgasms, like one after the other. They can just go on if they want.

10. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

oh yes, women, a study in the history of unfair advantages, lol. We can cum more times than you but we didn't even have the right to vote in this country until 1920.
    So, you know, wah. :p

• Like Like x 8
  11. CrazyBeing Vertical

Well, on any day i would definitely prefer the power of multiple orgasms over the power of vote :D

12. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I'll pretend you didn't just say that.
    la, la-la, la-la. :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. You are thinking with the wrong head, young fella.

• Like Like x 1
  14. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Douchebag Ex and I went, minimum, three times a day. Two orgasms or more each time (starting out, anyway.) Yeah, that was awesome, but the whole emotionally abusive, referring to women as "holes," and general douchebaggery kind of overruled how many orgasms I had. Plus, after the aforementioned things started getting to me, the orgasms weren't ...er... coming as frequently.

So, no. Definitely not the be all/end all. Especially when I can do it myself just as many times, without all the bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

You can't fix stupid- Ron White

I figure insane is incurable as well.

16. girldetective

girldetective Getting Tilted

Geez. I guess.
    But Im not payin full price anymore.
    I can get half the crazy and more fruit for less.

Bring me a banana.

17. Absolutely not the end-all be-all. It's all just part of the journey, which is where the real fun is.

Men can do the same thing. It just takes some practice to not ejaculate as you have your orgasm.

18. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

19. You know why women fake orgasms?

They think we care. :p

:runs:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I'm with a woman who apparently thinks it's not important at all... She's starting to ( puts on sunglasses ) come around

Yeeeaaaaahhh

• Like Like x 11