1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted Facebook

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuburbanZombie, Dec 3, 2011.

1. SuburbanZombie

SuburbanZombie Housebroken

Deleted Facebook and hit the gym (if some free weights and a treadmill in the garage counts). The last one about cutting all contact is gonna be a bitch though as the house is in both our names, but I digress...

I used FB mostly for the flash based games.
    I need a fix. Whats a good site for free flash based games?
    I already have an account at Pogo and Kongregate but looking for something new.
    Whatcha got?

2. cj2112

cj2112 Slightly Tilted

Bubblebox and Armorgames both are pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eddie Getting Tilted

Why did you delete facebook?

4. SuburbanZombie

My internet access may end up becoming a luxury. Breaking the addiction now.

5. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

There are other ways to get on-line...

I need to get over my Internet addiction...I have spent most of the day on-line and have done nothing.

6. SuburbanZombie

Probably more of a time luxury than financial luxury but yeah, plenty of ways to get online.

7. aquafox

aquafox Getting Tilted

addictinggames.com 2flashgames.com

Try some physical games such as checkers or cards.. maybe horseshoes or bowling? They'll get you moving a bit more than online games and can be quite fun.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Magpie

Magpie Getting Tilted

• Like Like x 1
  9. Eddie Getting Tilted

You'll reactivate it within 2 weeks...guaranteed. Especially to check up on what the soon-to-be exwife is doing.

10. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

SZ, you have my support in your initiative. I myself often contemplate how things would be different if I didn't spend so much of my free time online.

I wish you luck in staying away from the Wal-mart of social media. Consider using the social media aspects of the Flash game sites. I don't play many Flash games, but I recall having a lot of fun at OMGPOP.

You do realize what the word guaranteed means, right?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Magpie

Magpie Getting Tilted

Yes OMGPOP is a lot of fun playing with people. I mostly enjoy playing the pictionary game.

12. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

fuck the internet. minesweeper for life!

• Like Like x 2
  13. SuburbanZombie

I get annoyed with Minesweeper after 3 or 4 games and yes its because I always hit a bomb.

14. Cdwonderful

Cdwonderful Getting Tilted

google plus has games, take a long time to load though.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

miniclip.com

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I play a lot of games in chrome.

• Like Like x 2
  17. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

I just download Tetris. That is a great way for me to waste time and dry my eyeballs out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. No kidding on drying your eyballs out. If you have issues now, just wait until you get older. Geez Doc, why do my eyes water all the time? It's because they are dry, he says. WTF? They water because they are dry? Yes they do.

Been in front of a monitor all day...... ugh

19. ace0spades

ace0spades Slightly Tilted

It makes me sad how facebook is the only means of keeping in touch with so many of my acquaintances. I never use mine, but I do check it about once a week to see if I have any messages.

20. Don't do Facebook. Never have and not planning on it either. Am on LinkedIn however