1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Dexter *Spoilers Allowed*

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Eddie, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Eddie Getting Tilted

I've been a faithful Dexter viewer from season 1.

This season so far has been great. Dexter is fun again, the characters are snappy again, and the plot is developing nicely.

I'm really liking Dexter's human side this season. I feel like he's becoming more human while at the same time clarifying and enforcing his dark passager.

Deb's character was pretty annoying in the first 2 episodes with her incessant neurotic dialogue, but now that she's lieutenant it seems that she's going to fill those shoes and mature nicely.

Batista is fantastic this season. His character is so genuine and likeable. He's just a solid dude.

Mos Def's character will be interesting to watch develop. I have a feeling that he and Dex will become close friends.

Colin Hanks and Olmos. Eh, these two guys bug me. I don't like Hanks, he's boring and so is Olmos. I hope these character develop quickly and become more entertaining. I imagine that Olmos is to Hanks as Dex's father is to him; a dead companion that speaks from the grave.

2. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

That last line of relationship speculation actually had me utter 'Dude' under my breath.

Other than to state I have not yet watched (already?) last night's episode, and the additional fact that I wholly did not quite care for how the season premiere unfolded, (I might be going too far in saying this, but I thought it was crap) I still anticipate watching every coming week's newest episode.

Over the course of the past episode, I am intrigued by where the relationship of Matsuda and his intern / assistant will venture; and I do hope, if only to indulge my own fanboy's fancy, but including more than just a solitary minute in a scene with Aimee Garcia will do wonders for my overall opinion of this season as it progresses.

3. Eddie Getting Tilted

Episode 4 was good. It's become clear now that Olmos is not a ghost, like Dex's father. Matsuka fired his stupid intern. She was nice eye candy but I saw no point to her character. I think whoever won the auction for the ice truck killer hand may play a roll in future episodes, ya never know. Watching Batista and Quinn get baked was fun. Maybe a potential friendship/relationship between Deb and the new detective is brewing. Great season so far.