1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

did i get my gf pregnant through fingering

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by axiom125, Jan 7, 2014.

1. axiom125 New Member

so as the title suggests , I think that my gf is pregnant ; so what had happened was that my gf had invited me over to her place for a party , and as soon as everyone had left , the two of us got a little intimate and started kissing and out of no where she gave me a hand job , so obviously i ejaculated not outside but inside my boxers :confused: .. after this i went down to the bathroom to pee and in this process i touched my penis with the finger tips of my right hand ,washed them not thoroughly and then wiped it , so now you guys must be thinking that i must've fingered her directly after this but"NO" , instead i went out to eat something and i used the same hand for doing so then i went out on a walk followed by going to the supermarket to get a beer can (held the can with the same hand).. i had spent about 30-40 minutes whilst doing all this .. so when i got back home i fingered her after a gap of 30-40 min from the time i had touched my penis in the bathroom. its been 17 days to my sexual encounter with her and in these seventeen days she has experienced a sharp pain on the right side of her stomach , mild headache from the past few days , vomited thrice and she was expecting her period on the 3rd of this month but she hasnt had it yet , instead she had some white jelly like discharge accompanied with a little pain , itching and bad odor , i convinced her to take pregnancy test today in which she got one dark line with an extremely faint line , now i've read online that no matter a faint line or a dark line it means the women is pregnant .. this has been flipping me out completely .. :( dont understand what is happening

2. And youre not even thinking about AIDS yet?. If she has vaginal itching and it smells, then encourage her to see a doctor - can you go to a sexual health clinic together.
    Q. In Glee - did you think that Finn was really the father from sitting in a hot tub together?
    The pregnancy test kit. Forget what it said on line - what did it say on the instruction leaflet?

3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Go see a doctor.
    Repeat, go see a doctor.

I don't believe the people here are qualified enough to answer questions like this on a message board.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Axiom125, given what you described, it is very highly unlikely that your GF got preganant from you fingering her.

As others have posted, she needs to see a doctor, it's sounds as though she has a vaginal infection.

5. axiom125 New Member

i dont have aids and this is not at all abt aids
    --- merged: Jan 7, 2014 at 7:32 AM ---
    she has consulted a doctor and from the scenario that i described the doctor told that it aint possible fro her to get pregnant but the lines shouldnt have been there on the pregnancy test kit.. i am pretty sure its some vaginal infection and she has been given medication for that.. but still why did that pregnancy test kit show that result? .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Shit can be a false positive.

7. Chris Noyb

My best male layman guess is the infection has affected her urine, causing a false positive result.

Hopefully some of the TFP ladies will post comments.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  8. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

If she's pregnant, and if your details are accurate, it wasn't from that.

If you are seriously freaking out, have her get 2-3 brands of pregnancy tests and take a couple of them and compare results.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Agreed

10. Chris Noyb

After her infection has cleared-up.

11. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually, the over-the-counter tests are only for convenience.
    Perhaps an early trial...but not absolute. You are supposed to check with a doctor afterwards...and continue with them.

Doctors and their more accurate medical tests are the only true determinants of pregnancy.
    If the OTC tests are saying something, and you already got a negative from a doctor...then the OTC test are WRONG. (and the packaging says this too)
    It might be anything...the body chemistry is tricky at times.

Get a doctor to test. (not just an opinion...TEST)
    If you haven't got doctor to test...get one, TEST.
    Then if you want, get a 2nd, just to make sure, TEST.
    NOT one you buy yourself...A DOCTOR.

Then, if you don't trust her or you think she's confused...you can ask for a paternity test. (from a doctor)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  12. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

The current tests being used that are FDA approved are statistically correct 99%+ of the time when used correctly.

I'd take another test or three first. If they show positive, go to a doctor.

If they show negative, I'd stop worrying about a 3 day late period. She's already supposedly under treatment for an infection? I'd guess this is the most likely cause of the delayed period and maybe even some of the symptoms. If another week or ten days go by, or if symptoms get worse, then I'd go see a doctor even after negative tests.

Of course my only medical training is my refusing to go to the doctor most of the time my wife says I should. :p

13. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Man, how long has it been since we had one of these threads? Feels like forever.

It is highly unlikely that you got her pregnant through fingering, but sperm are persistent little suckers.

1) Take another pregnancy test. Make sure to read all the instructions beforehand. There can be false negatives OR false positives.
    2) Follow up with a test at the doctor, as a potential false positive can be an indicator of another medical condition.

On false positives:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stress (fear of pregnancy) can also make a woman late, and can make people of either gender feel sick.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sperm can't live for too long outside of the body. If you even half-assed washed your hands and dried them, and then went and did something else with your hands before fingering her, the likelyhood of her getting pregnant is small enough to be nearly nonexistent.
    "But it only takes one!"
    Yes, but if you've put that one sperm through hell and back on your hands, exposed to the elements for upwards of an hour, and then it somehow managed to find it's way inside of your partner's vagina, and then it somehow survived the journey up through the fallopian tubes (with your partner's body trying to kill it the whole way), and then it somehow managed to fertilize one of your partner's eggs (far from likely, as hundreds of sperm can try and fail), then there's STILL a chance that the egg doesn't implant and is washed away through a woman's period.
    I'm not a doctor, but I think you're safe from pregnancy. I echo @Borla; if she's pregnant, it wasn't from this encounter.
    If you still don't believe what you're reading, have your partner take another test or two.

The body is ridiculous sometimes. False positives and negatives can happen for just about any reason. This is why you're supposed to follow up with a doctor after a positive result (or after a negative result that either you or your partner don't believe).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

When I saw the title of this thread: "did i get my gf through fingering" (with the word "pregnant" missing), I wondered how fingering could get someone a girlfriend.

I thought, maybe some casual finger/finger play with a woman at a bus stop?

Or could this be about the unix command "finger"? That could be used to find out information about somebody else online.

Then I read the thread and immediately realized the missing word.

/confusion

• Like Like x 9
  17. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Yeah, I thought--man, he must be AWESOME at fingering.

• Like Like x 6
  18. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

[​IMG]

*looks around*

Too soon?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  19. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

Schrodinger's pregnancy?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

If that single sperm made it through *all* that *and* made the girl pregnant!?
    As soon as it's born, give that baby a Medal of Honor, a PhD from its choice of school, free flights for life and the promise of the hand of a future President's daughter, no matter the baby's gender.

• Like Like x 3