1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

[Diversionary Glance] soft-soap videos

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Jetée, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

The curative repository to quickly share those kooky videos, those that do not readily pertain to anything else, but can still be enjoyed for what they be:
    amusing diversions.

The spiritual successor to this (sans-/)thematic thread.

First up:

ACTIoN BRoNSoN, RIFF RAFF & DANA CoPPAFEEL - HoT SHoTS PART DEUX
    (Official Music Video)

Europe Release Set for 8/6/12

- - - - -
    Closing line: I really do appreciate, and try to foster, true commentary.
    If you would like to subscribe to this venture, or make your estranged producer feel more comfortable sharing these not-quite-sensical scenes of internetical ideations, it can only help to voice your opinion below.
    Post your favourite rap line, or cut-scene from the above production, or better yet, if you feel that you, too, have a video that does not make any sense at all, share it with the community, and let us bet the collective judge.

- - - -
    EDIT:
    Gah. after 2+ years, I think I initially misunderstood the meaning of "soft-soap", (my.e. ludicrous) or everyone else has moved onto a new definition now.
    What happened?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  2. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

the original video was taken down / user account suspended

aside: the bird in the above thumbnail is a variety of crane, no?

[conservativeblogscentral.]

3. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

Public Service Announcement: We aren’t built to watch vertical videos!”

[laughingsquid.]

4. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

[Diversionary Glance] PIZZA BOOMERANG (visual)

individual take: I originally came across the above video on Dailymotion late one nite, maybe back in January (of this year).
    I have no idea of the origins to its creation, but it is quite disturbing, despite perhaps because it might actually be an actual advertisement.

[blogs.houstonpress.]

5. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

Mr. Pizza asks the searing question that no one else thought to ponder:
    Could the first pizza actually have been from Korea?

[presurfer.]

6. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

7. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

A music video, I assume (really not sure if it is something MTV would feature these days)

I got swallowed by an anaconda snake / then I told him, "You just made a big mistake!"

-- above denotes the level of quality present in the audible+visual

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012