1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Doctor Strange

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by rogue49, Dec 29, 2015.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

OK, the magic is coming... :cool:

'Doctor Strange': 6 EW Exclusive Photos of Marvel's Most Mystical, Magical Movie Ever

Take look at the slides in the article.
    The concept art for his Sanctum Sanctorum is very interesting

I've been a fan of Doctor Strange forever
    Like the ideas
    Love the art

It's looking like they might pull this off and do him justice.
    And that's a challenge.

The magic, the moves, the concepts, the looks, etc...

It's not a simple comic book.
    Very abstract.

2. Snoogans

Snoogans Getting Tilted

I'm not even a fan, and I'm psyched as hell!

I just finished my first Dr. Strange TPB (Don't pay the ferryman), other than that I've just seen him as a small part in someone else's story.

But I dug it alot, and just the fact that there is a Dr. Strange movie actually being made, and with that cast, is amazing!

The earlier Marvel movies seem to try to demystify everything "magic"; Thor says Asgardian magic is their science, "enhanced" people...

This is the one movie I really didn't believe was coming, but I'm so happy it is.

And I reeealy dig the costume!

• Like Like x 1
  3. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

My panties went missing.

Seriously, though, I'm really excited for this, especially because it's a movie my husband will want to go see with me. And he'll listen, patiently, while I ooh and aah over the fine Mr. Cumberbatch. He's a keeper.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I think it looks great. And I am totally looking forward to it. I admit, I was never more than a casual reader of Doctor Strange-- I probably read more of his guest appearances in other titles than anything of his own title-- but I always liked his story, and always liked his unabashed, wacked-out magical mysticism, and always loved the art.

I actually think Benedict Cumberbatch is a really interesting choice to play him-- not at all who I would've expected or cast myself, but such a talented actor that he is entirely likely to be successful and effective in his portrayal.