1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Journal

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Cypher, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Cypher

Cypher New Member

Here's a thread where you can update your dream journal. keeping track of your dreams will open you up to a new part of your mind to explore. youll start to notice dreams more. and if youre lucky, you will even lucid dream more.
    lets face it. dreams are fuarking weird. we all have strange dreams. they dont make sense.
    I will be posting my dream journal here. I encourage you to do the same.

Oct 10/2011
    I'm inside a small cramped room. yellow in color, stone walls. its well lit. Theres a female nurse and male doctor. They want to measure my penis for a survey. My dick is currently soft. I know I have to get hard. I feel relaxed in the room. The doc says that guys get instantly hard if you turn out the lights when a female is in the room. He pushes a light switch and the room dims. We all take turns pressing different light switches and the rooms lighting changes slightly. The lights will not turn off (you cant turn off a light switch in a dream!). I lean against the wall and slide down. She says "you're getting hard looking at my ass from down there aren't you?" No one ever measures me or anything like that. the room starts to get smaller. I request that they hurry up so i can leave. But I dont panic. The mood is light and care-free.

Oct 20ish/2011
    I'm at the gym on the track when i realize i might be dreaming. I do a dream check (finger goes through palm) and I am then sure I'm dreaming. However, the dream is not very strong. I believe i am lucid because i have fallen back to sleep in the morning. Its usually not as strong when this happens. When I become lucid I decide to jump up and fly out a big window, smashing it. Then I fly across the city, having some difficulty with my flight. The rest of the dream becomes blurry but i wake up not long after.

2. Cypher

Cypher New Member

Oct 24/2011
    I go back to my highschool/junior high and sit in on some classes. First English 2000, then the class is over and switches to English 1000. I see my friends’ boyfriend. I say he looks familiar. He says its because hes the guy who was in a group who beat up some guy outside of sobeys one time. He is very proud of this. The whole class i lean on a big trash can for the lecture. Then the lights go out completely and its almost impossible to see. I’m given a handout from the teacher. Its some old work i did. I can barely read it because its dark but my eyes start to adjust. The class is far too easy so I leave.

3. leechinater

leechinater New Member

Im in a strange hell like place when the devil himself tells me to shoot all of the demons before they reach me , and if one of them does reach me i am sent to hell forever . As the shooting goes on the enemys get harder and harder (kind of like nazi zombies) then finally one demon comes up to me that happens to be my friends girlfriend . I realize i am out of ammo so i throw my gun at her face . I then realize i am in my friends bathroom and i have actually thrown a gun at her face. She crys and goes to her boyfriend . I explain what happened and they understand , then i kiss my hand and put it on her face to try and make it better , then she keeps persisting that i kiss her on the lips, and i say no.

4. Cypher

Cypher New Member

I got pretty much everything on my geochemistry exam completely correct except for one small question that was marked out of 43 points (the other ones were marked out of 6). I failed the exam because of this.
    What a boring dream.

Note: I seemed to have slept well despite getting much less sleep than usual. This could possibly be from taking fish oil and zma last night. They seem to make me much more rested.

5. Cypher

Cypher New Member

I'm at mirandas guy friends house, some where around the bay. we are sitting on the couch talking. To get into the bedroom you have to go through a sort of secret door behind a couch in another room. For some reason theres another door that i go into and theres a bunch of guys having sex. I have sex with one of them for about 30 seconds. I put my dick into where his penis should be (he has no penis?) and then he sucks me off while i do that (apparently i have another penis somewhere else.) I realize "wow, i dont think ive ever had sex with a guy before". Unsurprisingly, it isnt very good sex. I go back into the room with the people i know. A girl says that shes never had anal before. I say that i dont see myself ever wanting to have anal. I notice that Miranda has gotten a text from gerald about how he thinks throwies are dope, and something about Cope.

6. Are you sure he had no penis? I understand some men like to stick their dicks down another mans hole in his willy. Perhaps you are a repressed one of those? That would explain where your other penis came from.