1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Drinks

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Taneytown, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I'm a Budweiser man myself.

2. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I moved this to the appropriate forum for you.

My tastes are pretty varied. My "go to" drink right now is a Manhattan with Bulleit Rye. But I enjoy beer as well. Usually something with a little more oomph than a pilsner. Often an IPA, or at least an ale of some sort. I'll drink porters or stouts, but most are heavier than my ideal preference.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Bud light or a jar of clear

4. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Thought you were a Rolling Rock man, Taney?

5. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I move back and forth.

6. Dark brews: stouts, porters and brown ales are my preference. If I am feeling hoppy, a black IPA will satisfy me.

If I'm in the mood for spirits, vodka (non-flavored) first, a spiced rum otherwise.

7. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I'm a lager man.

8. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

I never could handle a lot of beer. My acid reflux always fought back after 3 beers.

I have come to love a good red wine. I'm not a connoisseur in any way/shape/form, so I don't have a particular style I like.

Rum when I want to get buzzed.

9. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

Zinfandel, cab sauv, cab franc, petit syrah, pinot (both noir & gri), cote du rhone.

Or a fine highland single malt. Maybe a speyside.

On the rare occasion I drink beer, I prefer an IPA or a stout.

10. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Scotch drinkers- you ever tried Laphroaig? Spent like $70 on a bottle of this as a gift for the hosts of a party a couple years ago. Horrible just horrible, couldn't drink it, nobody there could. I love Glenlivet or Glenmorangie and I realize these are speysides vs the Laphroaig Islay but damn man! The Frog was just nasty and don't understand why anyone would drink it. Is there such thing as a bad bottle? Haven't tried it since.

Side note- was at a bar not too long ago for happy hour and the bartender (the one who's been fuckin Phil for years, Taney) talked me into trying Cluny- never heard of it but it was surprisingly really good for the money. I think it was like $2 at the bar...not $7 like I'm used to for the Glens. Goes for about $11 a bottle! What?

11. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

Yea not sure what this is, but I'm not making love to Phil.

12. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Woo's mama apparently likes it enough to do it in the parking lot in the middle of the day.

13. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

We both know Woo's mama is a whore. The women cannot get enough wiener.

14. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Yep three grandchirrens by 39, but she's trying to change her ways. Quit the bar out of the blue with no job about a month ago and now is a medical coder. Pays a lot less but she's trying to be a lady, trying to wrangle my buddy in as a permanent lover. He's an idiot. She's actually coming over after work as we're grilling bacon wrapped everything. Jalepenos Mushrooms and Chicken. Budweiser and Miller Lites. Maybe I'll get her to pick me up a bottle of Cluny.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  15. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I like me some Laphroaig.

How do you bacon wrap Budweiser and Miller Lite?

• Like Like x 1
  16. AuntBee, please invite this WooMama to join us here at the TFP
    also Laphroaig tastes like scorched earth and blood.
    GOOD

• Like Like x 2
  17. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Woo is the youngest daughter of this whorebag. Full name: Woo Baby. Woo's mama's name is...wait for it...Angel. Imagine that. I gave her down the road for fuckin Phil in the back parking lot of the bar while my buddy was passed out in his car in the front lot. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. Dumbass buddy let her come back and we grilled her in the garage over a case of Budweiser on the whole ordeal. Her excuse: Look, I've been fuckin Phil for years.

18. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

This lady isn't the sort of classy lady I like to be around.

19. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

We should all be better men.

20. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I tend to stay away from that women.