1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Earth 2

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by genuinemommy, Jul 28, 2011.

1. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    I love this series. I remember the first time I watched it, I was visiting some random family friends that I'd never met before - friends of my parents and older siblings. Definitely a good show to bond over. It inspired hours of imaginative play.
    [​IMG]

2. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

Yup, too bad it was cancelled so soon.
    It got the imagination flowing. I liked it better than Battlestar Galactica, in some ways. (the new version)
    Clancy Brown is the man!

3. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

There was apparently some momentum to make a movie, but the little girl Truth fell into poor health. Such a shame.

4. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I have it in my Netflix que, but haven't watched it since it first aired. It made quite an impression on me back then though.

5. Ice|Burn

Ice|Burn Getting Tilted

Aren't they doing another series that is kind of like this? Only this time they added dinosaurs and it's still Earth, but they traveled back in time...

6. Fremen

Yup, it's called Terra Nova.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1641349/

7. orionben New Member

One of many good to great series that we will never know the mystery !!!

Why can't the TV guru allow on made for tv movie to conclude a series to at least give a closure. Not all series goes out like Lost and Battlestar Galactica when the producer decide it's time to go. I am thinking V, FlashForward, Heroes, Deadwood they finish on cliffhanger that leave us there. Or the writer needs to do cliffhanger that can serves as series finale like Stargate Universe, Journeyman

8. Fremen

What was the ending of Journeyman?