1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Exploring anal sex with the wife

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Jaymoney, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Jaymoney

Jaymoney New Member

I spoke to wife and told her I wanted to spice it up in the bedroom and try new kinky shit so I told her the first is to try fucking her in the ass. So I started to do research because I really want her to enjoy it I don't want it to be a bad experience for her. So after going thorough Wikipedia all I found was use lots of lube butt plugs etc etc. so I drove down to the village to pick up a few things. I bought her a vibrator lots of lubes water base ones and some sexy lingerie. When we got down to business I went through my normal routine u know lots of four play sucking on the clit giving her a rim job u know the whole yard I reached for the lube lubed her up pretty good and started to finger her in the well u know. I was able to only get one finger in there and only half way. Now I'm thinking to my self how the fuck am I going to get my cock in there. Any u women done anal can you guys give some tips or share with me your first time experience and did u guys enjoy it. I'm really trying to accomplish this feat. Sorry I advance if my gramma is horrible

2. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

She's gonna need to be really aroused. Just oral, likely, is not going to be enough.

I would suggest a couple of things.
    A full-on romantic evening with time for more than one round.
    Cocktails in moderation. Not falling down drunk, just enough to lighten the mood and relax the muscles.
    Don't be all like, 'now I am going to do these things and then fuck you in the ass.'
    Let it happen a little more organically.
    It needs to be fun for her and relaxed - no pressure.

• Like Like x 3
  3. cis689

cis689 Slightly Tilted

Just spit on and go!

:)

1 word. Communication.

4. ScarletBegonia

ScarletBegonia Vertical

Like what mixedmedia said, she needs to be relaxed. If anal is the main goal of the experience, it may not happen for her. My rewarding anal experiences were because it organically happened. We had been playing around for awhile and I was plenty wet myself and didn't even need lube. It was a rather pleasant experience. Recently I told a partner that I may want to do it again. Although he's not really that interested, he wants to make me happy. After pondering your question I'm not going to push the issue and just see if it happens the next time we're together. He knows I'm open to it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mb99usa

mb99usa Getting Tilted

The times it worked best for us was when we just let it happen. I would help relax and loosen the area up by giving her a full body massage to start the evening paying special attention to her anal area. Then as things progressed slowly worked our way into it making sure to keep the area well lubed, usually with her own juices.

She needs to be into the experience so she can relax and open herself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

What mixedmedia said is right, although I think a couple of tokes before sex works more to relax than alcohol does, but that could just be me.

The other thing to understand is that you may well have to work up to this. You can't just lube her up, get in a finger, then another, then a butt plug, then swap it out for your dick. She's got to get used to things going into her ass, learn to relax, get her anal muscles accustomed to stretching, and so forth. You can't think of this as an evening's project. This is an overall agenda to work on for the next number of times you have sex-- like over a period of a couple of weeks, minimum. Be patient. If you can be patient and loving and make this a comfortable and un-stressful experience for her, it will open up a lot of interesting doors for her, sex-wise. But rushing things is not going to work in your favor, or in hers.

Personally, I think it's worth the wait. I love buttsex.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Jaymoney

Jaymoney New Member

Thanks for the quick responses. And I definitely going to take mixedmedia's advice. Now I don't want to look like a jerk so I just want to clear up that she is on board and I'm not forcing it on her I didn't just decide this is what we re doing and u have no say in the manner. The concerns are mostly mine. I haven't scared her away from the idea yet so I guess I'm trying to find if I'm doing something or wrong or if there something she can do to make it easier for her. Maybe a position we can try that makes it easier for penetration. And we have started slow I'm not rushing day one was only Hal a finger how long should I keep it at that before we take the next step I wanna make sure she enjoying it and not tearing anything up in there

8. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

You could buy her a nice big dildo about the size of your cock. Then lie down next to her and have her lube it up and stick it in your ass and work with it for a few minutes. Then tell her how much you enjoyed it and that you so look forward to doing it again.
    In literature they might call this a probing exercise in "point of view," and that some women (like some men) just may never enjoy being anally penetrated.;)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Jaymoney

Jaymoney New Member

Or lindy u can go buy that same dildo and lube it up and shove it up ur ass and come back to this thread and let me know how u got it up there. Only came asking for tips not ur sarcasm

10. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Woah, slow down wolf.

You don't know shit about shit since you're threatening a female member who's giving you her opinion.

What you feel threatened by someone who may find it arousing to have her partner tell her how much he likes to be penetrated? Masculinity feel threatened much?

I don't know why you'd do such a thing, maybe the_jazz knows why.

Maybe it's because your gramma is horrible. I know that mine was a cunt of a woman to my father so much that when she died he couldn't be bothered to attend her funeral.

• Like Like x 8
  11. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

My Gawd, man.

All your posts read to me as if you live in this clip.

I'm guessing it took Baraka_Guru everything not to go into a grammar-nazi rage.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Hey, leave me out of this.

Everyone knows I'm a titfucking man.

• Like Like x 7
  13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

i don't want to be talking about butt fuckin' and no one's gramma in the same thread.
    it ain't seemly.

• Like Like x 5
  14. mb99usa

mb99usa Getting Tilted

I second this sentiment

15. I dunno, I've seen some pretty hot grandmas that I'd ass fuck.

16. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

but not your own grandma, I presume?

17. ScarletBegonia

ScarletBegonia Vertical

I have heard my grandmother threaten to shove something up someone's ass before. Lovely woman otherwise.

18. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

• Like Like x 1
  19. Naw, mine are dead.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  20. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

That would be a clue, Sherlock, that no matter how ready YOU are, SHE is not ready for it, and maybe you could try again tomorrow or next week, or, whenever. Try to think of her as a partner, not a... convenience.
    You mean like it sounds in the original post? Sex by the numbers! Lock and load! Forward.... MARCH!
    I'm baaaaack and I already have a few toys, so didn't need to go out and buy any. My, my, aren't you touchy. Don't you want to know how this wonderful experience would feel TO HER? I hope your dick's not as short as your fuse.
    There are some Grand motherfuckers here on the TFP, don't cha just know.:D

• Like Like x 9