1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Fate

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sierra, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Sierra Vertical

Have any of you ever found yourselves being led along by something that cannot be described by anything other than 'serendipitous intervention' or what feels like 'fate' ?
    Lately I've had that experience where many circumstances tie into and merge with other experiences that undoubtedly lead to more of what I'm starting to regard as an intended destiny. This is a work related topic, so not one of romance, yet the feel is none the less vivid as I endeavor to work in an atmosphere I thought I'd never ever find myself considering...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Kinda...but I actually have a real scientific theory about that.
    I call it "Anchored Causality"
    Don't ask me to explain it....it's actually quite abstract. (we're getting into dimensional physics here)

Basically, if I'm correct...it's not magic or mystic or spiritual or supernatural
    But truly nature affecting your probabilities or the tendency for certain things to occur.
    Not by intent or purpose...but by circumstance.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sierra Vertical

I appreciate your response rogue49 and ok I won't ask you to explain it (lol) but it does none-the-less sound interesting!

• Like Like x 1
  4. rogue49

When I get some time and it's not so late, perhaps I can elaborate further (no math, I promise) :)

5. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Being the center of my universe, I believe that things happening, outside of my direct influence, yet beneficial must be the work of another benevolent, purposeful actor.

The truth is we set things into motion, through thought and action, and other people and even the environment set things into action, and any confluence with our goals, or even against them is just life moving along. I can believe that getting a certain degree was the reason I worked in that field and was so good at it, or I can also believe that not being able to get a job in that field was also some greater plan that moved me in a different direction. Either way I have elevated my internal status, by being important enough to influence the world I live in.

6. rogue49

Ok, here we go...if you're still interested.
    It's going to get a bit deep here.

Basically, there is a potential scientific property of the universe and the body you live with are "locked" together.
    So, this means it may affect probability and certain trends in your life.

How could this be scientifically possible and not just some mysticism?

Well, perhaps you've heard of String Theory??
    This is the idea that the universe or the Dimensional Structure that we live within...is made up of tiny strings (all intertwined and wiggling around together)

See Einstein showed that we lived within "something"
    And just the fact of ANYTHING that has substance or mass, literally bends/warps/displaces this "something" (we experience this as Gravity in one context)
    This something is what we now call "Space-Time"
    Or 3 dimensions of Space.. (up/down, left/right and backward/forward...in any direction)
    and one of Time (which CAN go both ways...but we experience one way likely due to something called Entropy - a law that says plates can't unbreak/dye cannot be undistributed in the water....etcs...it's one way)

Soo...
    I've got an idea...which expands on this one.
    And I won't get fully into it. (cause I haven't published it yet...hey, I want the credit for it, if I'm right)
    But it basically shows that String Theory does work...and it can work with extra dimensions (which we haven't found/defined or proven yet) but Einstein said they likely exist...maybe up to 13.

And that Probability or the idea of everything interacting is one of the things that are a part of the universe (kind of like the idea of "action/reaction"...for each action there is an equal or opposite reaction)

And then...you wrap this into String Theory.

When you are born, you "exist" this means you live within the dimensional structure...and all those tiny little strings.
    Well what would happen if those strings you live within are in sync with you for much of your life if not the whole?? Locked/Static?? Don't know really the term we'll agree on yet.

And what happens if that distinct set of strings for YOU...interact with the rest of the universe...where-ever you may go.

Soo...
    If there is Probability affected by these Strings...then potentially, it will be affected back.
    Does this affect your "luck" or occurrences??
    Or setup repeated patterns???

Nothing by "intent" or control...nothing is manipulating you with purpose.
    This is simply by circumstance.

However, there may be a chance that this affects throughout your life, certain trends that happen to you...likely randomized...like a bubble periodically surfacing from a leak.
    But this may be an additional factor to what happens to you.
    Besides, skill, biases, environment, education, how you were raised, cultural and so on...

I call this idea "Anchored Causality" (copyright here :))

Of course, I've got to test this all...I've got one good one, but it needs to be all proven out...and studied.

But...next time you're thinking you're seeing something that happening to you again and again...almost even more than deja vu.
    Think that it's because you're interconnected to the universe...and your "Strings" are locked into a pattern. (it may change...but perhaps slowly over time)
    :D

BTW...all these ideas are based on scientific facts and have been worked on by scientists.
    The theories I have are expanding on those and hopefully I can produce real results.
    This is supposition but not fantasy.

Hope it makes sense...if you need me to clarify anything or make it easier to understand, etc.
    Don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017