1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

First Zim; and now Sakura?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Azharen, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

HOLY SHIT!! My youth has been reborn. First we see that Nick is bringing back Invader Zim for a stand alone movie; now I read that CLAMP is bring back Card Captor Sakura as a sequel series! SQUEE!!!!! The animation is so dreamy and typical CLAMP. OH! Best part; the ORIGINAL voice cast is back!!!!! 2xSQUEE!!!! Check out the trailer.

Cardcaptor Sakura’s return to TV will warm your nostalgic heart

• Like Like x 2
  2. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

CLAMP!!!

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I have no idea what you're speaking of :confused:, but I'm glad that y'all are happy to have it available.

• Like Like x 1
  4. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Cartoons and anime. CLAMP is a group of mangaka; they wrote Card Captor Sakura.

• Like Like x 2
  5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I was glad to see they are bringing back Ducktails (with David Tennant as Scrooge no less)

Now if they would just bring back Darkwing Duck.

• Like Like x 2