1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Free Chik Fil A breakfast sandwich!

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Borla, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Though I don't have a Chik Fil A within 30-35 minutes of where I live, my travels take me near a few pretty regularly. The few that I've been to on a regular basis are consistently some of the friendliest, cleanest, fastest, best run fast-food restaurants around.

I just found this promotion (good for next week), so if you haven't tried Chik Fil A, here is your chance. Interestingly enough, you have to make a reservation for what you want and about what time you'll be there. :p

http://www.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com/Start

2. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

Thanks, I will get a free breakfast now.

3. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

What's a Chik-fil-a?

4. Borla

Only one of the most glorious fast food restaurants known to man. :D

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/

• Like Like x 1
  5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Looks like the closest one is in Boise. Definitely too far for a free breakfast sandwich.

6. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

none in western Canada :(

7. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

Can I get an AMEN?! Let me hear it brothas and sistas! AMEN!

Their breakfast destroys anything out there in the same category.

8. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

These used to be in the mall kiosks around here when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's. I remember them being good, but I preferred The Colonel.

The other day a buddy and I were driving through a huge parking lot in our nearest little/big city, trying to cut through the traffic on the highway, and I noticed a full-blown Chic Fil A restaurant on one side of the parking lot.
    I voiced my amazement that they now had a regular sized restaurant.
    Then I asked if he had eaten there, and we almost wrecked the pick-up from all of the eye-rolling he did recalling the rapture he felt at eating their chicken.
    I asked how it compared to The Colonel, and he said he prefers Chic Fil A.

I'm not sure if I trust his culinary judgement as he doesn't like vegetables of any kind, but I wouldn't mind giving it another shot.

Thanks, Borla.

9. wolf Evil Grin

Damn, I wish I had one of those close to me.

10. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

This is actually quite a find, Borla. Thank you.
    I have just spent five or so minutes making my reservation(s) for a Sept. sunrise sausage biscuit.

What I couldn't find was a real reason for this promotion - is there any foreword or company line as to why the Chick-fil-A company is doing this promotion?
    The site I was directed to just says this promotion is starting next week, how to claim my entree, and where to find a local shop to do so.
    I don't really need a good reason as to why they need my name and address in order to eat their chicken for free, but having a story always satisfies my personal tendency to tether history to any little thing.

11. Borla

My guess is they are running this promo simply for the positive word of mouth advertising and/or to lure people who have never tried Chik Fil A into their fine wonderland of tasty treats! :p

The address info is probably asked for for two reasons. First, they can see where there are a large number of people who want Chik Fil A and aren't close to a current store. Two, they now have you on their mailing list to send you more coupons.