1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Go buy a Vegetti!

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Taneytown, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

get the feeling that I've mentioned this on here before but Bunko/Haben/Heavis keeps shutting me down!

As seen on TV and at Walgreens for $14.99. It's a spiral slicer/mandolin/pencil sharpener for squashes, zucchini and sometimes potatoes. Worth every penny as it turns out perfect vegetable noodles. Crispy crunchy soft or soggy. Look people- I really don't care enough about you to say this for the third time. Try a Vegetti. It really is a wonderful little kitchen tool. Vegettie.

2. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

I too love my Vegetti! ACTually forgot about it but know it's up there in the cabinet somewhere. Need to get me some Zucchini noodles made up quick!

3. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

Get to it man! You won't be sorry, so good and so healthy.

4. omega

omega Very Tilted

If I stuck my penis in a vegetti, would that be considered safe sex?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

lol, not sure.

6. omega

omega Very Tilted

You don't know much about vegettis and yet you come shill that shitty product? How much do you get paid to shit up forums with your shit, you shitmaker? Shit shit shit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

Not a shitmaker. Just enjoy the product. Wanted to share my thoughts on it

8. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Well I'll be damned. Just went to go find my Vegetti and the fucking thing is gone! There's a vegetti thief on the loose folks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

That's a shame. Guess you won't be having any crispy veggies tonight.

10. omega

omega Very Tilted

Did you look in your dick holster for your vegetti? Maybe you didn't keep it lubed and your husband threw it out.

11. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

What? Where'd it go? Nacho know?

12. omega

omega Very Tilted

Have you tried a pocket veganus?

13. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

This is about crisping veggies.

14. omega

omega Very Tilted

Well the veganus warms and softens your veggies as you go about your daily activities. By the time you are ready to eat, they are practically cooked. And fiber is good for your colon. Pop your vegetables out of your veganus, and you will be the talk of the dinner party.

15. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

16. omega

omega Very Tilted

Get a veganus. It's the real shit.

17. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I'm sorry, but do I know you?

18. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I'm talking about crisping veggies.

19. omega

omega Very Tilted

Crisp vegetables will tear you a new one.

20. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

Not really. Actually very good with some olive oil.