1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Go Stanley!

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by chinese crested, May 11, 2012.

1. Last edited: May 11, 2012
  2. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

Cute dog. I liked it. Thanks, chinese crested. :)

Do you know anything about goats as pets?

3. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Britain's Got Talent still exists? :eek:

4. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

He's talented, but not quite that agile. ;)

5. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Ha...that was cute!

I bet Stanley can dance. Maybe not leap through your arms & such...but I bet he can dance.

6. Winners!
    View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6BG4YWpVBU

I think Stanley would look wonderful sneaking along like a burglar. The girl is only 16 - gosh dont they love each other. Those of us with dogs know the value of that look of love.
    Remember 101 Dalmations? In the next book, the Twilight Barking, the world is enchanted and all humans sleep, and the dogs are asked if they would like to leave earth, and go back to Sirius with their creator. The dogs talk it over between themselves, and decide that those with humans who love them want to stay, and that the dogs in the Dogs Homes - they want to stay too - in case they find that love, their own human, their own home - like their luckier friends already have.
    Whats the goat question Fremen? Best kept in pairs if you are thinking of getting one. Like donkeys, they need the company of their own species - in an ideal world.

Last edited: May 18, 2012