1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Great place to get luxury/designer clothes and shoes for cheap.

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by Borla, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

My intention is for this to fall under "helping TFP members find a good deal" not to plug this website for advertisement purposes. I have no vested interest in it at all. I hope the staff understands and agrees. :)

Recently Amazon.com started up a new website called MYHABIT.com. It is mostly a clothes/shoes website that offers different deals almost every day. Sometimes the deals are so-so, but often they are extremely good if you happen to be looking for the particular item they have on sale. I have purchased several pairs of dress shoes from there at drastically reduced prices. You can often find $350-600 shoes for $120-190, shipping is free, and you have several weeks to return them if they don't fit or you don't like them. I've also purchased a handful of shirts there, though most of the styles are too trendy or faddish for my taste.

The site has sections for men, women, children, and a household goods section. Usually the sales go up at 11am Central time every day and there is a limited quantity of each item available. To get the widest selection it's best to check it out soon after the sale starts, but sometimes they'll still have a lot left for a day or two. They have an iPhone app as well, so you don't have to be at a computer to order. I've always had delivery of the items within 3-4 days and have never gotten anything that wasn't as described.

I've seen the biggest personal benefit in the shoes. Shoes are one of those things that are worth paying for in my mind, and they sometimes have killer deals. Just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else wants to take advantage. :)

2. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

/hopes his wife never finds that site.

I feel like I'm buying a house to use as shoe storage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very wootish

4. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

*click*
    *ban spammer*
    *confirm*

goddamit, Borla.

5. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I've spent 7 years posting and plotting how to post a link plugging that site and get away with it. I can't believe you caught on!

6. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

I paid £120 for a pair of work boots when I was 18 and I still own them now.

One of the only things I think is worth paying decent money on.