1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Costumes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by lionrock, Oct 29, 2011.

1. lionrock

lionrock Getting Tilted

I love Halloween costumes but rarely have time to come up with some clever or create something. This would be the forum for the posting of awesome/clever/sexy Halloween costumes.

2. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

From TMZ - TMZ's Sexy Halloween Costume Contest - I started to look at these on lunch this morning but my phone is a bit lacking to put it nicely when it comes to web browsing.
    some of the choices are "interesting".

3. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

From last year:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

This year I was going to go as Bruce Willis from the first Die Hard movie. Had big plans.

Bloody A-shirt, brown leather shoulder holster, plastic Beretta pistol, satchel full of fake C4 bricks and Twinkies... receding hairline via clippers.

I hate missing Halloween.

5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I am a tiger. I wanted to acquire a costume I could also wear to work. Last night I wore my ears and tail with a cute little black dress, and tomorrow I will wear them with my work clothes.

6. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

since my options are a little limited, i was going to dress up as a freshman and do all the things they had to do with sarcastic over exaggeration.

7. I hope pictures will be added.

8. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

Scott Pilgrim.

9. MeltedMetalGlob

Here's another one, from this year:
    [​IMG]
    (FYI- That's not my wife, but might be a replicant.)

• Like Like x 5
  10. I kind of gave up Halloween. At least till I have kids.

I have some really bad memories from a few past Halloweens. Friend's dying, my girlfriend kicking me out of our house...

11. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

sounds more interesting than mine. i'm staying up until 0230 tomorrow morning doing homework.

12. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I missed taking my daughter trick or treating for the first time ever. I had to work so her older sisters took her. Afterwards we all went to dinner at Denny's (i feel sick). My middle daughter's boyfriend went with us and he was dressed as a zombie wearing a suit and tie and a giant pompadour wig. I don't know if I've ever said it here but I love that guy. And I'm so glad he loves my daughter.
    --- merged: Nov 1, 2011 3:51 AM ---
    oh, and the boohead went as a psycho mental patient type person...no pix unfortunately

13. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I grew a hulk hogan-esque biker mustache and pork chop sideburns, got the hat and was going to be a 70's biker dude, but it rained and me and my anime-cat-girl daughter stayed at home, eating candy, popcorn, and watching The House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price. Then I shaved.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

N-o-o-o-o-o-o!

/got nuthin'

15. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

[​IMG]I'm starting over for Movember, to bring attention to prostate cancer. http://us.movember.com/ the 'stache will live again.

• Like Like x 2
  16. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

i was diasppointed this year. my daughter was going to go as jesse from toy story 2. but she got sick. :(

17. MeltedMetalGlob

This thread wasn't as pic-heavy as it should have been. Maybe next year...

I leave this thread with one more image for your amusement:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. MeltedMetalGlob

Halloween 2012!
    [​IMG]
    (How do I love fatherhood? Let me count the ways...)

• Like Like x 3
  19. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

[​IMG]

Posted another picture in the "post yourself..." section, but here's one with my counterpart! She was Leslie Knope and I was Janet Snakehole from the show Parks and Recreation! It was a really fun night.

• Like Like x 2
  20. itwasme

itwasme But you'll never prove it.

I still have my Santa costume. Might stick with that. I'll have to find a picture.