1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Halt and Catch Fire

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by DAKA, Jan 11, 2018.

1. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Anyone watch this series....pretty good...4 seasons...

2. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

I watched it. It's reasonably well made and it focuses on an interesting period in modern history. I get carried away by the characters' enthusiasm for computers, related products and their desire to achieve wealth through innovation, which was probably a main goal. They managed to do that for me.

The series is not flawless though. I wish that they dared to focus more on games and other things that features sex and violence and not be so judgemental as some of the characters are. The series is not untouched by feminism and that is hardly something alternate and interesting when you live in a world dominated by left wing ideals. By ignoring such important traits in the industry they fail to hide how progress is being held back by political correctness, even when they try to depict a timeperiod which was all about progress.
    From other contemporary series it also seems to be a mandatory thing to include male homosexuality. It would have been bold if they actually dared to make all the characters straight. Still, I shouldn't complain too much because Joe MacMillan is an interesting character. The actor Lee Pace plays him with an impressive aura.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  3. DAKA

I try not to be too picky, it's hard to find a series that keeps my interest up....most fizzle after the second season...with few exceptions, if they last that long

4. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

Well, I am banned from the major forums in Sweden and some other chats which are supposed to be for "incorrect" people, because somehow I was percieved as being incorrect. You probably shouldn't listen to me.

5. DAKA

WOW, banned in Sweden...I'm impressed....

6. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

Good. Who's your favourite character in the series?

7. DAKA

I'm thinking Joe, good acting....followed by Cam....
    I'm up to the last few episodes....then what...always a hassle to find another series...

8. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

I enjoyed it when Cam took control of her company and I am soft for girls who combine an actual role in the happenings with being a potential sex object. However I am also a very honest person myself and I like certein things in life which a person like Cameron just couldn't be combined with. For me she's partly a symbol of a strong will, which I like, but also a symbol of unjust restraint. The actress could've been more hot aswell.

Seriously I have to edit. That face, the makeup and the haircut is perrrrfect. What we want to go with that is tits. It just has to be said. She could've been a dreamgirl if she had wonderful round big tits. We would all have done just about anything to see those if only she had them.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  9. DAKA

Yeah, well...no boobs in that series....but, what great eyes on Cam...
    And, in my long life I've found that although tit's are great to look and play with...I'v been with some smaller boobed women who were hot as hell....