1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Father's day

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Jun 19, 2022.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Happy fathers day to all you dads on here.

Happy fathers day to all you single moms on here. Yall are rock stars because you are both moms and dads i that makes any since.

If yall don't have any kids for whatever reason and you have a pet, Happy fathers day to yall too from your fur babies

Either way, hope everyone has a great day

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

I went to U-Haul yesterday to fill up a propane tank. As I walked in this black man was leaning up against a car with 2 kids in the back seat. He said, "Happy Father's day!" to me and I looked at him and was confused since I don't have any children with me. I reply back to him the same since I could see his kids in the back seat. It was just a bit strange of a greeting when one didn't have kids with them.

• Like Like x 1