1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever been to a nude beach?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Frankie, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I’ll never forget the first time I went to one. It’s incredibly liberating. You get a sense of freedom like nothing you will ever experience. Now I feel stupid and uncomfortable wearing clothes at the beach especially in the water. Whether it’s by the pool or a lake or river or on the beach at the ocean. I feel so much relaxed and free when nude. Give it a try you’ll never go back.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Went to one just this last spring, in Miami.
    Gone them before in San Diego and Curacao

It's no thing, just another beach.
    Although it's interesting those folk that peacock in comparison to most who just chill. Like they have to show off.
    Just enjoy the sun, IMHO. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Not a beach per se but but when I was living in Fairbanks the temperatures in the summer time would get to over +100F and below -60F in the winter, you kinda have to be crazy to live there.
    So in the summer we would head to the local gravel pit to go swimming.
    On one side of the gravel pit would be the townies who would wear their swimming suits and on the other side of the pit would be the folks from Chena Ridge (mostly hippie folk) who would swim naked.
    I was on the Chena Ridge side.
    I got to watch a townie kid on a motorcycle who kept buzzing our side to look at the naked girls run into a tree.
    I had a great conversation with a townie girl until she noticed I was naked (the water wasn't exactly clear).
    It was always great fun.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I went to the one north of San Diego before, and the one in San Francisco. I have declared some beaches to be nude since I was the only person around for miles too, but that isn't quite the same.

One of these days I need to go to one in Europe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Yeah I know what you mean. I went to a beach on the Outerbanks of NC. And there wasn't a soul for as far as you could see so it was a nude beach to me.

6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Never been to one. I'm not really a beach person because I don't really like to be so damn hot plus being fat doesn't help. I don't think I would enjoy being nude at a beach because I dont have an average penis in the world nor was I blessed with a skinny body. So I don't think I would enjoy it because I would just feel like everybody would be staring and pointing at me even though I'm sure they would not

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

7. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Understandable I think I might feel the same. Unfortunate though because it's not about other people it's about freedom and how it makes you feel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Nude sunbathing season is coming soon and I can’t wait

• Like Like x 2
  9. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

yes. Wreck Beach in Vancouver. Main attraction: the volleyball games, followed by the Jamaica patty guy selling his stuff on the beach.

• Lovely Lovely x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

A trip to a nude beach is what really started us down the route to swinging. Thats where I found out my shy wife was really an exhibitionist. We were also in a world record for the largest skinny dip. So ya we've been to a nude beach or two.

but...

The best thing.. I mean the best thing... its not being nude for nudes sake... ITS BEING ABLE TO COMPLETELY DRY OFF AND NOT HAVE A SOGGY SUIT ON.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  11. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I've been nude on a beach and skinny dipping numerous times in high school and college. But never on a nude beach, per se. And I agree with @Herculite about drying off. Loses the soggy suit and the sand sticking to wet areas.

• Lovely Lovely x 1
  12. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

13. GhoastGirl2.0

GhoastGirl2.0 Getting Tilted

I haven't....although I would.

• Like Like x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  14. redux

redux Very Tilted

Never been to a nude beach but frequent skinny dipping in private swimming pools.

Related story in the news this week....

[​IMG]

'Free the Nipple' movement: Women can now legally go topless in 6 states

• Like Like x 3
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  15. clarksdale

clarksdale Vertical

Yes, Sauvie Island on the Columbia River outside of Portland; Hippie Hollow in Austin; Barcelona, Spain; Cap d'Agde, France...we are getting ready to go down to St. Maarten and there will be nudity there, for sure! It is wonderful and often turns to sex, though not always at the beach...but there is something about being naked in front of others, getting sun on new places, and just feeling free and a little transgressive, that makes it erotic. You might have to wait for later, as many beaches don't want sexual activity to happen there.

• Like Like x 2
  16. omega

omega Very Tilted

Not a nide beach yet, but we finally going back to a swingers club tonight. Has a decent sized pool, couple of hot tubs, and a large bed. In all likelihood it will probably be low key and just between us, but who knows

• Like Like x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  17. ralphie250

that sounds like a good time will be had.

18. omega

omega Very Tilted

As long as I can be cool and not an overexcited dickhead. Deep breaths. Eyes on my girl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. ralphie250

good luck, you can be cool
    . i would love to go somewhere like that but not sure my wife would go for that.

20. omega

omega Very Tilted

Didn't fuck it up. We barely even spoke to anyone, but we spent time together. Lots of touching and rubbing in the pool and hot tub. It was really busy and we watched a few groups going at it in the pool. But we focused on each other and did a little people watching. After a couple hours she was ready to go, so we went home and just now made some sweet sleepy love.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1