1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Hump a truck?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Craven Morehead, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Sinead O'Connor recently ranted in her blog on Aug. 20 about her lack of sex and mentions the following "I recently read of a woman in America who married and regularly humps her truck. I don't yet own a truck but I'm beginning to understand her head space." Hump her truck? What?

Ladies, those of you that either own a truck or have access to one, have you ever humped it?

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

And this is me never living up to endless pleasure a stick shift can provide.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

That's a thing. I forget the term, but there are people sexually attracted to inanimate objects.

I'm not one of them. I like my truck and all, but it's a strictly platonic relationship.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Freeload

Freeload Getting Tilted

"My lovely mrs. Freeload. How about a nice threesome with me and our truck?"
    -I think she might die laughing. If not I don't want to know why the gear stick is sticky every once in a while.....(did not intend the stick<->sticky pun there...)

5. Doris

Doris Getting Tilted

I've understood the Americans call their cars trucks, while I'm used to connecting 'truck' with a lot bigger vehicles.

[​IMG]

I own a minivan and "I do not have sexual relations with that van".

I could understand motorbike as a companion a little better...

6. Freeload

Freeload Getting Tilted

Doris, I would almost hump THAT truck ;)

Truth to be told, I'm Norwegian and refer to my car as the van or bus (it's kind of large...the car).

7. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Maybe if she didn't try to sing to them, her partners might stick around long enough to have sex...

I don't understand women, especially famous ones, that can't get sex. I understand that I don't get it.

8. Doris

Doris Getting Tilted

Good point, cayvmann, Sinead needs to talk to Joan Collins about this.

9. It is quite possible this may have something to do with her undesired celibate lifestyle.

[​IMG]

Just a guess, though.

10. ... I'm thinkin'...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Janet Reno'd.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

Saw a show about that once.

Two guys who were in love with their cars. A woman in love with the Eiffel tower (which bizzarely she identified as female), another woman in love with a rollercoaster, another with a railing at her church.

One of the guys I kind of didnt believe in, one came across as pretty strange (he liked to wank off over the bonnet of his car and talk dirty to it)

All 3 of the woman seemed to see their relations as based on love rather than sex.

I guess all of them were mentally ill in a real sense, that they had impressed human characteristics on objects and then fallen in love with/lust with their own imagination. The documentary kind of veered between voyeurism and "laughing at the wierdo's" and also trying to understand what made this people tick.
    --- merged: Sep 1, 2011 7:28 PM ---
    Oh, here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h93Q_RruQJY

This is about the girls I think.

The one with two guys and their motors was somewhat cruder.
    --- merged: Sep 1, 2011 7:29 PM ---
    This is the one about the guys and cars. Gotta love Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjeqlmb7Ri8&feature=related

13. Freeload

Freeload Getting Tilted

I reckon it's been a lot more than seven hours and fifteen days since he took his love away...

• Like Like x 2
  14. Strange Famous

shit, just watched "my car is my lover" again... kinda wish I hadnt found this. You want to stop, turn it off... and somehow you cant.

And it is more exploitative than I remembered, but how can you show a guy who wants to "rape his car like an animal" in a sensitive way?

15. Xazy Vertical

I just saw the clip, I can not think of airwolf again the same.

16. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

17. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

18. wolf Evil Grin

:confused:

Yeah, I don't get it

Does this mean if that guy goes to an auto dealership he's visiting a brothel?

19. Strange Famous

"I want your fluids, I want your fluids, I want your fluids..."

I really wish I hadnt started watching these now. shudder, shudder.

20. Doris

Doris Getting Tilted

They must have grown up with no toys - or they were all wooden.