1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

I HATE my I Phone 6

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DAKA, Dec 18, 2017.

1. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

This has to be the biggest piece of SHIT ever invented..The FUCKING thing almost never lets me answer or make a call with out shutting it down first and
    "re fucking booting"
    I've been to the APPLE store, they "fixed it" .............NOT
    I'm thinking to go back to my old FLIP phone...that worked all the time.....
    RANT OVER

2. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Damn. Sounds like you have a lemon phone. Mine has been great and is only now working wonky due to age, 3 years... it's ancient!

3. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

My iPhone 6 Plus is working great still. Did you update it to iOS11?

4. DAKA

The phone often "locks up",and I need to shut it down, re-boot, to get any of the functions to work...
    I guess I need another trip to the Apple Store....aggghhhrrr ( that place is ALWAYS jammed)

5. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I hated my iPhone 6, as well. That's why it's now my wife's iPhone 6. She likes Ithingys; but baptizes them in the toilet once a year or so.

Last drowning, we swapped phones and I got an Android based phone. Much better (for me).

• Like Like x 2
  6. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I have been away from the Apple landscape for so long that I have no desire to go back, with a phone or a computer.

7. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Oddly, just when I totally divested myself of everything Apple, I got a MacBook Pro for work. I didn't get to choose; but it's tolerable.

8. fiona New Member

subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread[​IMG]

9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

im not much of an I phone person, ive never herd good things about them

10. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

• Like Like x 1
  11. I love my iPhone 6. I have only had it a year when I changed to Boost. I came from an old android that was a POS. I am running iOS 11 and it is smooth sailing.

12. DAKA

I saw that today...well, guess what F**K Apple.
    I'm thinking to sell my I 6 and get something else

• Like Like x 1
  13. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I have the 6S and I had problems with it shutting off and having the battery dead in only a few minutes after being fully charged. I took it to the Apple store and they checked it and said it was one of a batch that were recalled. They put a new battery in and it’s been great ever since.

• Like Like x 2
  14. penak New Member

never experienced it. but this is a very interesting discussion to follow[​IMG]

15. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I still have my 6s and after the Battery recall it’s been great. My wife had a 6s and replaced with a 8 last month because she stored so many pics that she used all the memory and couldn’t do up grades .