1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

If you did not like the opening number in "Get Over It", well, you might not make it thru this one.

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Jetée, May 28, 2012.

1. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

Or, what I meant to say: this may resonate stronger with some folks than it will affect others.
    It is still a remarkable way to get across a point of emphasis (thus being: a marriage proposal).

[twentytwowords.]

- - -
    I strongly believe this is the first time I've ever heard of this band in any incarnation - quite an intro.
    In doing the necessary research for this share, I have come to learn the song heard throughout the performance was made popular by the band, Bruno Mars (just in case any one was wondering).

Oh: and I believe the above spectacle of professed love was influenced by both these phenomena called 'flash-mobs' (staged public performances to an unwitting audience) and the opening credits to the 2001 teen flick, Get Over it.
    -------------
    #Visual of Interest

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  2. Lulu

Lulu New Member

That's Awesome!!!

3. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

I found another one...

... and this one I dislike even moreso. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

4. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

Update to #3

Back in November 2011, Timothy Tiah Ewe Tiam proposed to his girlfriend, Audrey Ooi Feng Ling,
    by holding up perfectly adorable meme posters to the window of the restaurant where she was dining with friends.

The video of the occasion went viral, and now the couple has returned with part II — their perfectly adorable wedding.