1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

likelyhood of Pregnancy through fingering with sperm????????

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Bell08, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Bell08 New Member

I got my period last month 7/13/12
    My next period was on 8/10/12
    I was making out with my boyfriend and things got out of control. (8/13/12) He came just by kissing me and touching me with his finger directly (his penis and everything was not touched at all) then after he came he touched himself and started to touch me with his finger,(there was semen) and it came in contact with my Vagina
    When he started touching me I asked him if he had touched himself and he said YES.
    once i heard that i told him to STOP.

I was on my last day of my period i was hardly bleeding at all. I freaked out, and went and got depo provera the next day.(8/14) ( 3 month one) I still feel panicking and i couldnt take it so i went to planned parenthood and i got next choice on 8/17/12, They said it could still be effective. (not as much as if i would have taken it the next day:(

Im very concerned whether i can be pregnant or if i did everything i could. I also saw that even if you are pregnant you can get a period???? im not sure what to do, i dont want to have a kid, i would understand hasty comments from woman or ppl if i had had sexual intercourse of any kind with him, but i didnt even touch him, he only touched me and his penis was kept away, (and then when he touched me after, he had came but i told him to stop, and pulled his hand away) at first i didnt think i can become pregnant but there are alot of stories. I dont know what to believe.

I also have been getting ALOT of lower abdominal pain, i feel like super tired, and i also feel like its contracting (could it be my uterus)? (the pain i have are like really bad cramps) is it too much medication for me??? I dont know when should be a good time to get a pelvic exam??

, I havent even kissed, seen my bf since the incident and no other kind of sexual activiity had taken place since 8/13/12 or before this date

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Mother of God.

• Like Like x 7
  3. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

As I understand it, Bell08, you were on your period when the sperm was near your vagina. And you've been to Planned Parenthood.

So why didn't you ask them?

But to answer your question - there is a diminishingly small chance that you're pregnant. And by that, I'd put it at the same chances as me getting hit by a car between 1 and 4 this afternoon. Sure it's possible but not very likely.

I would ask your doctor about the lower abdomen pain and fatigue - my guess is that it's related to the Depo, but I'm not a doctor. The cramps that you're feeling are in no way related to being pregnant, if by some magical roll of the dice you are. You're waaaaaaaaay to early to feel anything like Brachton-Hicks contractions, which is what you seem to be describing. So it's probably something else.

Go see your doctor or Planned Parenthood. These are things they need to know. Call now.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Cwtch38

Cwtch38 Bat Shit Crazy

Was that a shock reply or the thought that this could be an immaculate conception ???

Bell I don't think your chances of being pregnant are high. But if your concerned do a pregnancy test, they are so accurate now you can tell days before your period is due. And yes you can still have periods while pregnant but it's not the norm, I bled every month till I was seven months pregnant on my youngest due to the hormone levels not being high enough.

Go to the chemist and then you will know for certain. good luck.

5. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

9'er was probably thinking along the same lines I was considering this same thread pops up at least once a year around here.

I was going to reply with this is what happens when WoW geeks attempt sex but Lordeden seems to have figured it out so it may not apply to .000001% of WoW geeks.

Seriously. If you don't understand basic biology, then perhaps you shouldn't be engaging in any type of sexual activity.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Asking for serious medical advice on an Internet forum is like asking for serious relationship advice in a dive bar.

Either way, I recommend asking a qualified, licensed doctor for a second opinion to ours.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Glory's Sun,

I don't think that's fair. My rather rude deja vu reaction to the thread aside, the reason why Google fills out the rest of statements like "Can I get pregnant if..." and "Can I get __ from __" is because these kids are scared, don't want to embarrass themselves in front of / wish to avoid the wrath of / don't have their parents and because they want to be comforted by some "has to be legit" information from the land of Yahoo! Answers.

Is it foolish to turn to the Internet for medical answers? Yes. But this is the generation that's always had the all-knowing Internet.

8. the_jazz

As I read it, she wasn't really engaging in any real sexual activity. She was making out with her boyfriend, who came just from kissing (which makes me think that there's some dishonesty about ages here, but that's not something I want to address any further). He touched his ejactuate, then touched her vagina. There's a question of clothes being on or off, but she did specifically say that things got out of control.

That said, just acknowledge that Lordeden is the 1% of WoW players by not only regularly getting laid but having a girlfriend who's just flat-out desirable for so many, many reasons.

Also, sperm don't live outside the body all that long, so knowing how long between touching his sticky penis and her (bleeding) vagina would be helpful as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Random McRandom

and...this is basic biology. ;)

The basic points here (and I can't believe I'm actually stepping back into this thread) are that she kissed him, he splooged, he touched his pee-pee and then touched her vajayjay. Granted, we don't know if he actually put his now sticky finger into the hall of shadows or not, but it still boils down to basic biology. They shouldn't be playing naked warlocks if they don't understand the risks or aren't protected. I'll pause here because I just don't know enough nerd lingo to spell it out for the WoW geeks not named Lordeden - so I'll defer to Baraka_Guru

My first thought was no way is this user actually 18... but since I'm no longer behind the curtain, I'll let those who are figure it out.

To also make this a touch more PC, I'll just go ahead and agree with those who said to call the doctor, it's only logical and would help alleviate fears.

/puke

• Like Like x 3
  10. Bell08 New Member

My clothes were on, he put his hand under my Pants and underwear, I've never been naked infront of anybody.
    to the second question it was quick, he came and started to touch himself immediately, and then he grabbed my V Area which
    Because i wasnt into getting more of that I asked him to stop, and he didnt listen to me, and hurt me pretty bad with his hand. I pushed his hand and as I was doing that he was putting more pressure on my area. (tbh) I didnt want to share this information but Thats why Im worried, the first time he touched me and i consented because there was no sperm and the second time was forced and hence thats why im freaking out I would never want to become pregnant in this way. Thats why Im not seeing him anymore.

11. Random McRandom

Sounds like you have 2 calls to make.

Doctor
    Cops

• Like Like x 9
  12. Bell08 New Member

I shared more information because some of you seem to think that age is a factor here, when its not. I just feel that if i ever become pregnant it should be the right way, me wanting to engage in further sexual activity/intercourse. I hope now you understand the importance of knowing the possibility of becoming pregnant because of this ordeal. im not going to call the cops. (because i know how the system works) I had a similiar experience some years back when i was younger (cops were called) and they didnt do anything about it, so i doubt they will be helpful this time around.

13. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Are you in the city? If so, what intersections can you be near from 3-4pm, and what will you be wearing? I can probably make it downtown in about an hour if I really hurry, so that gives me an hour window..............how strict are we being with "car", because my only two choices without borrowing/stealing another vehicle are an SUV or a Harley, the wife has her Passat at her office, so I'd have to go 15 mins in the opposite direction to actually be in a "car". Please reply quickly, we can still make this happen.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Regardless of age. Call a DOCTOR. Call the COPS.

I don't know what happened to you years before, but whatever the cops did or didn't do shouldn't make you voiceless. If you file a complaint, most likely it will go on record whether or not he is charged with anything. If this guy does something like this again and the next woman calls the cops....you may help her case.

• Like Like x 4
  15. the_jazz

OK, if that's all true, I'm really confused. That's because you're now no longer acting like someone that I'm going to kindly say is 18 years old. The reason he asked is because the first post seemed to come from a girl between 14 and 16 - we'll round up to 18 so I don't have to ban you for being too young. And I say that because I've seen this specific question asked a lot over the last 10 years, and, in my experience, it is asked almost exclusively by high school and younger kids.

And you seem much more interested in defending a guy that grabbed you in an unwelcomed way than you are solving what you say is your actual problem.

Are you pregnant? Take a pregnancy test. They're fairly inexpensive in any drug store or you can call one of those abortion prevention hotlines, and they'll give you one for free. You don't have to listen to them, but if money's a problem, they can solve at least that riddle. But, again, the chances are diminishingly small. Or we could talk about how you've had all these opportunities to talk to people that could, you know, actually ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WITH ACTUAL ADVICE FROM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. And didn't they ask you if there was a chance that you're pregnant BEFORE they gave you a depo shot? If they didn't, that's a major breach of protocol.

Ah, the cold, hard light of conflicting stories. How I love you.

Borla, Madison and Canal in at roughly 3:45. When you aim for me, please don't veer into Jim, who sells Streetwise on the corner. He's a really good guy and helps tourists all the tim.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I just remembered I have a conference call in half an hour. I'm a no go for today.

Can it still count if we do it tomorrow, but to make up for it being late I use a bus?

• Like Like x 2
  17. the_jazz

Sounds good, but we'll have to make sure that no female bystanders are impregnated by my sperm as you crush me. Knowing you, you'll aim for my groin.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Depending on WHEN it happened an over the counter one may not pick up on the pregnancy. Go to a DOCTOR! A medical examiner can also look to see if you were damaged by the force of this guy. Don't protect him. Protect yourself.

I hate to agree with him...but yeah.....this.

Also, I am sure there are free clinics around you that can help. I used to work for one. They can check you out to see if you're preggers. Although it's HIGHLY unlikely that you're not, but peace of mind is great. They can also act as counselors and advocate for you if you don't think that the cops will.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cwtch38

Cwtch38 Bat Shit Crazy

Wow, how big are your balls ??

• Like Like x 1
  20. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Great. I'm going to have a nightmare about a the_jazz sperm piñata tonight. You just wait.

• Like Like x 3