1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to go see a movie.

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Spiritsoar, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Spiritsoar

Spiritsoar Slightly Tilted

So I want to go see a movie this weekend, but I haven't been to one in a while and don't watch much TV. Without previews or commercials I don't really know much of anything that's out right now, or what looks good. Any suggestions?

2. Nikilidstrom

Nikilidstrom Vertical

Haven't seen it yet, but Drive looked good in the previews. Also Killer Elite comes out this weekend with Jason Statham and Robert De Niro, but it looks like it could get a little hokey, even for an action movie. The only other movie that looks interesting is Moneyball with Brad Pitt, sort of a sports comedy/drama. Hollywood has had no idea how to advertise for this movie, which usually is a good thing, because it means it doesn't fit into a stereotype that they understand.