1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage and sex.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by shadowpole50, Oct 16, 2019.

1. shadowpole50 New Member

Ok I'm new to this site so bare with me please..o have been married to the same lady for coming up on 26 years I have kids and grandkids. I'm just going to go back 5 years and you will understand.
    52 years old and I want sex more than in my 30's but without any explanation sex slowed down to a stop like I said I'll go back 5 years 5 yes ago had sex with my wife 6 times trust me when it's this little of something you would remember lol
    4 years ago 5 times having sex 3 years ago 2 times having sex with my wife
    Now mind you I haven't been sleeping around either!

For the past 2 years nothing, notta, zilch.!!!
    This guy was starting to get a little bit of a complex. WTF! I MEAN REALLY, W. T. F. !!!!!

Well finally got a little bit of a explanation through one of her friends she evidently talks to, my wife says it hurts, dry and can't stand the pain, ok first of all I'm not well hungso it's not me that is hurting her
    2nd they make lube of all kinds to fit the need you have
    I have my own erectile problems probably from no sex at all
    I was starting to wonder if she was having another man until I found out what was going on. It stirred up lots of other problems. She paid the bills me I gave her the money to do it .she just had to get it done
    My last birthday was in March 8 days before my birthday I got a knock on the door. Police serving me court papers. Well y'all can imagine my look when I lookeday The paper work and it says
    Be at court 7 days from the date of the po po serving the papers

For my birthday present I got to go to court sit there while they take my house I been paying on for 15 years oh and my 1.5 acres of corner lot on a nice rroad

So now I have lost just about everything that I hadim homeless while her and my 17 year old stays with my mother in law witch I can't do anymore ,(that's a long story for another time)

Oh 26 yrs of marriage and not one time have my "loving wife" has even offered me oral sex ! Not one blowjob in 26 years,. Now I'm still being faithful too but as of 5 weeks ago I been living with my oldest daughter. God I'm so horny , frustrated all kinds of adjectives but faithful I just wondered what I need to do with the situation. She knows I know what's going on so... .

I just don't know what to do

Does anyone have a clue??

Hell I'll just about try anything at this point. I'm already starting the process of getting my divorce sooo.... image-1571038570839.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Please forgive me for being the Writing Police, but your post is very hard to follow. Try slowing down, using actual sentences, gathering your thoughts before writing them. Maybe you had a bit to drink??

The sex slowing to nothing I can understand, sort of. Did you have a real conversation with your wife about it?

The "sudden" divorce doesn't sound sudden on her part; the trouble had being brewing for years.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

One has to communicate what's happening with the spouse. If you don't talk to her, how will she know how you feel? She's not going to guess. She's going to wonder just like you are.

• Like Like x 1