1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Maryanne say….

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by paddyjoe, Jul 4, 2015.

1. paddyjoe

paddyjoe curious

Happy Birthday America

[​IMG]

Eat many hot dogs and have much fun, but please stay safe to come and do more TFP posting!

• Like Like x 5
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Happy Fourth of July to everyone :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Have a good one...stay out of the traffic. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. redux

redux Very Tilted

Photos from the Library of Congress show how Americans celebrated Independence Day through the years.

[​IMG]
    The great Hub-and-Hub race at Deadwood, Dakota Territory, between the only two Chinese hose teams in the United States, on July 4, 1888.

[​IMG]
    A chariot race takes place during the Fourth of July celebration in Alaska sometime between 1900 and 1930.

[​IMG]
    Three children dress in Revolutionary War attire during the Takoma Park, Md., 1922 Fourth of July celebration.
    [​IMG]
    Wrestling matches were one of the forms of entertainment in the 1938 Fourth of July celebration in Ashville, Ohio.
    HAPPY 4th!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Dawn was always better looking than Tina on that show.

• Like Like x 2