1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

MUSIC TRIVIA TIME

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by pan6467, Jan 13, 2012.

1. pan6467

pan6467 a triangle in a circular world.

OK there were a few Music trivia threads in the older version, that did pretty well. I believe the rules were simple, If you answer correctly you get to ask the next question.... if after 1 day there is no answer the person then gives the answer and asks another one and the process repeats.

Billy Joel's band was usually referred to as Billy Joel's band, however, in one video it is given a name... what was the name given the band and what was the song's video?

BONUS points if you can name the most members from his most successful period 1976-1989.

2. jusplathemus

jusplathemus New Member

Do I have to answer this by heart or is it okay to find the information online?

3. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

The idea is that you have to know the information without looking it up. pan6467, does that sound about right?

4. pan6467

pan6467 a triangle in a circular world.

Yes, you are not supposed to look it up, just know it. It's on the honor system.