1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My Favorite Murder Podcast

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by ZombieSquirrel, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Is anyone on TFP a Murderino? (If you don't know what that is, you're not and you're not cool.)

I have always been a True Crime fan. I blame my mother. When I came across this podcast, I fell in love with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstock. The ladies are hilarious and they talk about murder. Good times.

It has exploded over the past year. They have a huge following because all of us weirdos have a place to talk about gruesome murders and heinous crimes. It's actually the first podcast that I actively listen too. If you want to listen to it yourself, I'd suggest starting at the beginning as there are some inside jokes now.

I have tickets to their live show in Portland at the end of this month.

Feel free to talk about your hometown murders here and/or share your affinity for murder.

I have always been interested in serial killers and even wanted to work for the FBI at one part in my life. My mom was supportive of this interest because she was also really into true crime. The woman bought me all kinds of serial killer books. I plan to do the same with my daughter to instill the fear of other people in her so she will remember to SSDGM. (Again, if you're not a Murderino, "Go Fuck Yaself.")

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

And here I was thinking the stories about you weren't true :eek:. Do you also visit the deep web looking for crime scene photos? Buy murderabilia?

/joke

We get a channel on Free Antenna TV dedicated to true crime and unsolved crimes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would totally by a Ted Bundy artifact. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  4. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I haven't had a chance to listen to their show but have been meaning to ever since I saw them on the Cracked live podcast.
    They've been on the regular Cracked podcast a couple of times and it was great.

• Like Like x 1