1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My First Lesbian Experience

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by davynn, Jan 7, 2012.

1. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

We had known each other practically all of our lives. El's parents had moved in next door the same year we both started going to the same preschool, and it just seemed natural that we end up being friends.
    Pixie Dark and Pixie Light, playing with our Raggety Anns ... graduating to Barbie and Ken. Catching the same school bus ... always sitting together ... being each others' talisman against the older kids. Watching each other grow as we played and studied and tried to stay one step ahead of being disciplined for some minor mischief ... always together.
    On a day that dawned like any other in the idyllic summer of our 17th year, we had been left as usual to our mutual supervision. Big mistake if the intent of the "powers that be" was to keep us from discovering each other as lovers.
    Most of this story is too personal for public consumption ... but that was the day ... despite all of those years of seeing ... that we really saw each other for the first time.
    El tells me that she had never given a moment of thought to being a lesbian ... same here. We didn't know anything like that could happen ... we had no concept of how to proceed when those incredible unexpected emotions came crashing down on us.
    How else should I say it - El and I had to invent sapphic love making.
    We succeeded .... brilliantly.

davynn

• Like Like x 7
  2. Canthook

Canthook Vertical

The obvious comedy reply is "Pics or it didn't happen". But that would be rude. So I'll just say congratulations on finding love. Some find it later than others, some never find it.

3. aphex140

aphex140 Vertical

Sounds good - all the best to you both !

4. Daval

Daval Getting Tilted

beautiful :)

5. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

Thank you. Don't stop believing. :)
    --- merged: Jan 9, 2012 10:03 PM ---
    Thank you. :)
    --- merged: Jan 9, 2012 10:04 PM ---
    Thank you. :)

6. aquafox

aquafox Getting Tilted

lovely story. Always love a good love story :)

7. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

Thank you. I loved writing it. :)

8. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I liked it as well. Glad you found each other:D

9. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

too short. you left out the relationship and the other 499 days

10. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

Now now ... don't be greedy, I have to leave something for my book.

11. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

While Barak_Guru may be our resident ACTUAL editor, you'll find there are lots of us here willing to offer critiques of the more salacious bits of your manuscript (or even the more mundane), so feel free to continue posting as many explicit details as you wish :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

http://thetfp.com/entries/girls-just-want-to-have-fun.738/#axzz1jBE2uDGr
    I have a short [blog] posting you might want to check. "Girls just want to have fun?"

13. SCBronco

SCBronco Getting Tilted

that was great, beautiful peice... i also read the other peice you linked there... i think that's gotta be a fantasy every young man has had. kudos to you for helping one lucky fella realize it! it would be nice if those experiences of doing things for the sake of curiosity and learning persisted throughout life. unfortuantely it seems like most people nowadays are looking for a reason not to exhibit themselves or explore, as opposed to seizing opportunites to be free... i thought that peice was great, and it even took me back to my own adolescence for a brief moment... if only i had had a couple of cute and naughty neighbors back then...:rolleyes:

and thanks for sharing a little snippet of your own coming of age in both articles...;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

I had a similar experience at a young age, but won't call it a lesbian experience, just two young girls finding themselves. Would you mind if I gave the details which is hmm.. I would say pretty detailed. Let me know if it is similar to your experience. I won't post unless you would like to read it. I wrote the words many years ago, in my journal. It was after she was killed when hit my a truck while riding her bike. It was one of the few journeys in my life.

15. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

Yes ... please do. I'm quite sure that there are are many of us here on TFP that would love to read it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Freetofly

This is what I wrote in my journal and it's a good memory. I cut and pasted here.

I had a friend that I hung around with when I lived with my Dad in the 70's. She would stay at my house and I at hers. Like girlfriends, do I guess?
    We would always talk about guys and how cute they were. We often wondered what they would look like nude.
    One night when I stayed at her house, we talked and played around in her room, listened to music.
    We went to bed and talked softly about sex. She started to tell me about her being with one of our other friends and some of the things they did together. We giggled and she started to tickle me, sticking her finger into my belly button. I remember her asking me if I wanted to try some of the things out. Silly stuff you know.
    We explored each other’s bodies. We giggled a lot, especially when her Mom knocked on the door and told us to be quiet. It was so innocent and beautiful. I moved up with my Mom shortly after that.
    Never thought about being with another woman, always was attracted to guys. We never talked about it; we would just giggle when we would see each other. I felt like I was going to die when I got the call from a friend when she was killed, only 18. It was the sweetness of finding each that I will never forget.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Makes me want to be a lesbian. Oh well, I got half of it.

I'm unapologetic-ally hetero, but I'm glad for anybody who finds some happiness.

• Like Like x 1
  18. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

Thanks for sharing this. It was as you say, "so innocent and beautiful".
    Honestly ... I can't really imagine how difficult it must have been for you after getting that call. I'm very sorry for your loss, but it's a wonderful gift that you have something so special to remember. I really think that this deserves a thread of it's own.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Freetofly

Thank you for letting me share here and for sharing your experience. It made me think it was time to let it out.
    I have learned a lot since then, those experiences shape who I am, aleast I believe that. I still have letters that we wrote to each other after I moved with my mom. They are from 1975. Somethings you just don't throw away. :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. SCBronco

SCBronco Getting Tilted

great story, and i am sorry you lost such an important character in your adolescence... it sounds like the best parts of her are still living on, with you... ;)

• Like Like x 2