1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My parents and their Sex life

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Sargam, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Sargam

Sargam Vertical

If you are reading this , means that I have successfully got your attention.

My parents had sex (there is no two ways about it) . And as I grew up I was happy for them because I knew they loved each other very much.

I grew up in a small house with my grandpa who lived with me and my parents. This meant that there was lack of privacy in the house (till I was 13 when we moved to a bigger house- but that"s a different story)

It may sound wiered to everyone but the small space did not slow down my parents from spending intimate moments

As soon as the lights went out at around 9 PM (sleep time) my parents hardly waited for me and my grand dad to fall asleep.

There was hustling and rustling as my parents undressed and made love and then they would sleep.

Their sessions was extended (which meant my granddad and I had to go to earlier than usual) when dad came back from his business trips or when he was supposed to go on a trip.

Now that I am older I understand what they did was normal for a couple in love.

I found the below article online :

Did your kid walk in on you when you were spending intimate moments with your better half?

Apart from remembering to lock the door, here's what you should do...

One of the most embarrassing moments for parents would be when your child stumbles into the room when you are turning on the heat with your spouse.

So, what do you do when your little one is standing at the door, wondering what you guys are up to?

For starters, don't press the panic button yet. Yes, this is a cringe-worthy situation, but if handled with tact, you can not only make your child understand, but can also stop being paranoid about having sex with your child in the next room.

Don't be mortified
    Panicking is not going to help you. So, stay calm and collect your clothes. Don't be ashamed of the act, because it's completely normal for a couple to get intimate.

Rachel, recalls, "I didn't realise when my four-year-old son walked into our bedroom. He saw my husband and me in an awkward position and asked us why we were making weird noises. We were caught off guard, but quickly made up a story about how we were playing a game. While my husband distracted him, I got dressed and we spent a good half hour actually playing with him."

Have a chat
    Assuming that your child will miraculously forget what he/she saw in the bedroom is not a wise thing. Family counsellor Dr Shannon says, "When you are flustered, you really don't know what you are saying. So, the first and best thing to do would be to calm down and align your thoughts. Regain your poise before saying anything to the child. Assess what he/she saw and then launch into an explanation."

Keep the age group in mind
    How old is your child? Because kids below five may not even be aware of what's happening between the sheets. Child psychologist Dr Bertha explains, "You can probably say that mama and papa were hugging because we love each other, and go on to drag your child for a family hug.

This will reassure them that there is nothing to be frightened about. When your kid is aged between 5 and 10 years, try talking to them about physical relationships. But if they get uncomfortable, drop the topic for the time being." She adds, "But tweens and teens have to be handled very carefully. They have a fair idea about sex. So, depending on the age group, they may either express disgust or curiosity. However, this is the right time to talk to them about the birds and the bees."

Prepare for the day after

Don't breathe a sigh of relief after you've managed to tuck your child in bed after he/she breezed into your room and saw you in the act. It's important to be honest with your kid and make sure you have a conversation with them the next day.

Chances are, your little one is still unconvinced and has a lot of questions. Don't be nervous about handling them. Have a heart-to-heart and clear all their misconceptions. Dr Shannon adds, "Apologise for putting them through the situation, but let them know you weren't in the wrong either. Again, depending on their age group, tell them how parents, too indulge in the act and it's quite natural. Use simple language."

Find humour in the situation

This is easier said than done. But once you have finished explaining, learn to laugh off the incident. "Most parents worry because they think they have scarred their child for life. But remember, it's important for kids to know that parents also have sex. Of course, they don't need to see it to believe it. It's up to you as parents to help kids in accepting that sexual intimacy is an integral part of marriage. So maybe down the line, you and kid will be able to laugh off the incident," concludes Dr Bertha

• Like Like x 3
  2. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

No, hasn't ever happened, and in fact...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Our cats have mastered the progression of curiosity, to sheer horror, to embarrassment during hooman sexy time. To the point that we have to kick them out of the room so they'll stop staring.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

No children to walk in on us. We had a dog that would sit by the bedroom and bark when she thought I was "hurting' my wife. Since it's just the two of us in our house, not an apartment or condo, we can (OK, used to) get as loud as we want.

I agree that parents need to handle being seen as No Big Deal. Of course the age of the child is a factor. An older child walking in on something that might be very difficult to explain could be extremely awkward.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I dunno, having a 17yr old walk in was a bit awkward; but I later caught her giving mom a high 5.

Mom and dad have sex, deal with it.

Molly is a different story, having her stare me down is just weird. I toss her out of the room.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Chris Noyb

By "something that might be very difficult to explain" I meant something seriously unconventional. Most people into unusual (a subjective term) sex who have children will take precautions, but things happen. Just imagine trying to explain "No, I wasn't hurting your mother. She was actually crying because she likes being tied to the bed and spanked with a belt."

• Like Like x 3
  7. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

When we were dating my (now) wife thought it was odd that sometimes she'd walk around the corner in my parents' house and they'd be kissing, or would often go take "naps" mid-afternoon on a Sat or Sun.

I was like "I'd rather them have that kind of relationship than the type where they walk around bickering or yelling at each other all the time."

• Like Like x 4
  8. I never walked in on my parents, but my brother did. He was 24 when this happened.

He was totally disgusted when he told me this story. My response? Way to go Mom and Dad! Love to know the magic was still there in their 50's. If they would have lived longer, I'm sure they would have still had the sexy times.

• Like Like x 5
  9. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Oh shit.
    You mean my parents were actually............during those afternoon "naps"?
    I'm going to be sick.
    I can be enthusiastic about them having had a sex life in the abstract but not when I have to hear something concrete like that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Never happened to me or my children and I am grateful

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sargam

Sargam Vertical

To be honest I was actually turned on by the thought that my parents did not care who was in the room and fucked.

I have seen them fuck,argue,fight,curse,fuck again.

I have witnessed them make love slowly and have crazy hot fuck.

The best sessions were the make up sex and angry sex.

The reason I enjoyed watching then because they had altogether a different set of personalities when in heat.

I mean how often you hear your mom chant "Fill me up, fill me up"

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chris Noyb

My hat is off to you for posting this ^.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sargam

Sargam Vertical

Well many people may find what I have mentioned offensive but I don't give a damn as I have written what is actually true.

14. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

We
    It's not offensive, you are on the right Forum. Welcome to the TFP @SARGAM. We can say just about anything here. I know I have and at times wish I didn't. The TFP is my 1st forum and I really enjoy everyone and all the different personalities and perspectives.

• Like Like x 4
  15. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I admit I have been parsing this in my mind Sargam.
    Were your parents just not caring if someone happened to enter their room, and weren't aware of anyone's presence, or were they clearly aware you were there and then proceeded to get down to business knowing you would be watching them?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sargam

Sargam Vertical

Thanks popeye for the advise
    --- merged: Jun 12, 2016 6:54 AM ---
    Well as I have mentioned in my original post that my parents fucked to make up for the lost time that they were separated as my dad would go on official trips frequently , some times for long duration.

Also we stayed in a a small one room that had two bed rolls one for my parents and the other one for me and my grand dad.The bedrolls were just few feet away from each other.

I used to hear my mom pause in between and ask my Dad "do you think they have fallen asleep ?"

He would reply "Yeah , they have been sleeping sound for past hour, Don't think they heard us . Now Come near me "

Both Giggle and continue.

I believe they assumed that we were asleep and proceeded or maybe my mom did not care (and just wanted to be convinced , so that she does not feel guilty for her deeds)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

For most of history most of humanity lived in very tight quarters, one room houses at best. Kids would have grown up knowing what sex was from dealing with farm animals and known their parents were having it nearby.

• Like Like x 4
  18. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I think my cousin heard too much growing up. (his room being next to theirs)
    Even to this day, if there is any mention of sexuality of his parents...he covers his ears tight and yells in exclaim like a little kid, "LALALALALA..." :rolleyes:

Me, I didn't get that...dad went by 6...and mom never dated, focusing fully on us. (yeah, I wish she hadn't done that)

19. Chris Noyb

Making love discretely as possible under the circumstances while knowing others know what you're doing is not uncommon in many cultures where large families, which often includes relatives not part of the immediate family (yes, I've forgotten what that is called), stay in small living quarters.

It makes sense. If a couple waited until they were alone, or until they knew for certain everyone else was asleep, they'd very rarely make love.

A married friend from Japan, who BTW rarely spoke about his sex life, did once say that his staying power was well known to everyone in the house. He & his wife were teased about the duration of their lovemaking sessions.

Edit--By teased I don't mean openly & loudly. According to him it was more like indirect comments such "I had a hard time falling asleep last night," giggles, sly looks, etc. And the grandmother who stayed with them was the lead teaser! One time my BIL & SIL were visiting my F&MIL. We visited and went out for a drive to get away from the house for a while. My SIL asked if we stop somewhere to buy a pillow. "A pillow?" we asked. It turns out she's a screamer and had bitten a hole in one of the pillows.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Sex with something that was talked about a lot at my house when I was growing up. Nothing was a secret I knew my parents had sex not something that I want to Envision by no means but still I was raised where you talk about it to this day I talk to my mom about things. Me and my mom have one of those relationships to where I'll talk to her about whatever and she does me too when are my parents going to divorce and my mom started dating again she even talked about her sex life with me then

• Like Like x 4