1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My partner took great delight in telling me this one

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by cchris, Aug 24, 2011.

1. cchris

cchris New Member

A woman is very distressed because she has not been married very long, and yet her husband has lost interest in having sex. So, she goes to see her doctor, and relays the problem.
    The doctor doesn't seem worried at all and tells her that this is nothing serious, that her husband has merely lost his animal instincts. The doctor tells her to crumble some dog biscuits on her husband's cereal every morning without telling him, and little by little this will bring out the savage beast in him. He wishes her good luck and tells her to come back in a week with a progress report.
    A week later the woman returns to the doctor, who asks how her husband is. "He's dead," she replies. "Dead?" the doctor asked. "What happened?" The woman replied, "He was sitting on the driveway licking his balls, and I backed over him with the car".

2. crimemastergogo New Member

She should have some dog biscuits herself....;)

3. 81Malibu

81Malibu New Member

LMAO nice

4. Daval

Daval Getting Tilted

cute :p

5. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

BOOO...

6. BadNick

BadNick Getting Tilted

lady drivers