1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery truck

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by bow35, Feb 29, 2012.

1. bow35

bow35 Vertical

A tune I made with Harmonica Mike:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

I like it. Besides the English, what was the other language?

3. bow35

bow35 Vertical

I speak in tungs. The ancient language from before man built the tower of Babel and God punished man by splitting up the one language into many languages. That is if you belive in the bible. :)

How do I understand what is said when speaking in tungs? I belive it's not as much understanding the tungs as to realize that words in general is irrelevant. Words is what the common sense deals with. And to that the bible says not to trust upon one's common sense, but to trust in God (in any stiuation)