1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions for Run for the Cure Team Name!

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by b2653009, Sep 20, 2013.

1. b2653009 Slightly Tilted

Hey guys, I'm really terrible at making up team names for events and organizations. I just don't have that skill. Problem is, I'm doing the local Run for the Cure in October with my family, and they want me to make up a name so we can have matching shirts and whatnot.
    Its due today (geezus...) so if anyone here has a creative thought pop into their mind, please, please post it! I want the team name to be more about young people (people in their 20's) with cancer. I want to go for something more specific than the usual "Ta ta team" names that older women make up. And no, I don't need any pink references or whatever. So many people think that matters when it comes to breast cancer. Nope, to me its just a colour.
    So:
    -something signifying its for younger cancer patients
    -can be a play on words, or acronym, or just a plain sentence
    -nothing vulgar (I do have to wear this shirt all day, and so does my family!)
    I appreciate any and all suggestions that pop into your lovely creative heads! <3

2. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

Sorry, I got nothing. Good luck though!

3. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

It's a little late now. Wish I would have seen this earlier, I might have thought of something.

4. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

The only the only thing I've got is "Fuck Cancer", but you've taken that off the table already. ;)

I got nothin'. At least I'm in good company.