1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Netflix....wow

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by DAKA, Dec 19, 2015.

1. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Not being very tech aware, and a computer illiterate also....we recently bought a Smart TV...watched it for months...very sharp, clear picture...then my sons came to visit...what no Netflix on the set????
    So, now we have Netflix....marathon BREAKING BAD, loved it, BLOODLINE, loved it, now watching GRACELAND, (OK, but not as good as Breaking bad)
    What else are we missing.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Depends on how much you like comic book characters Daredevil, The Flash, Arrow, and Jennifer Jones are amazing.

3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I'm pretty sure that there is a 'Netflix recommendations' thread here.

4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Thread Jack..... What is a smart tv

5. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Longmire is something you may enjoy.

6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

House of Cards :cool:

Intense & Cold, just right...
    Especially if you love politics

7. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Hit and Miss.
    British show with Chloe Sevigny playing a pre-op transsexual woman assassin who finds out she has a son.
    Really well done show.

8. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

A television that connects to the Internet and can run apps like Netflix and Hulu, among other things. Realistically, if you have a gaming console, Chromecast, or similar, you don't need a smart TV.

My recommendation? Stream all your old favorites! We loved rewatching Magnum, P.I.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

You donna unastand...anything that has a "manual" of more that 1 ONE page makes my eyes roll :confused:
    Alla' youse' guys who are probably 1/2 my age grew up with this stuff...my simple mind cannot comprehend... (and really doesn't want to)
    ps Be kind.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Jessica Jones, Marco Polo, Narcos, Haven, Bones, Parenthood, House of Cards, Good Eats (Alton Brown), and I had a silly love affair with The Great British Bake Off or something like that.
    When I'm writing psych reports, I tend to have something running on Netflix for entertainment... That's where Bones, Gilmore Girls, Freaks and Geeks, Parenthood, Zoo, Jericho, Hemlock Grove, Daredevil, Gotham, Eureka, Better Off Ted, Alphas, Cutthroat Kitchen, Chopped, Dexter, The Dollhouse, Breaking Bad, The League, Spartacus, United States of Tara, 30 Rock, and Weeds comes in.
    I can't wait for Nurse Jackie to drop at Christmas, I only got to see the first few seasons.

Crap. I *may* have a Netflix problem. ADHD, for sure.

11. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

The Dudesons movie... Yeesh. I think we've seen everything else. I gotta go to sleep.

12. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I'm watching "Love" right now. It's entertaining. And it's saving me from more seventh grad Fred Savage angst. I'm all the way through four seasons of that. Heh.